Random




So happy it's Friday again...it has been a pretty random week around here.  With the wine and film festivals both taking place this week it seems like we were constantly on the go.

Sunday was the "Chandaleur", or as I like to call it "The Best Holiday Ever".  It's the day we get to eat crepes after all.  The boys were so excited to make crepes - but as Noah found out the hard way this dough is definitely NOT fun to eat.  After the crepes were made we had a makeshift "bar a crepes" with all the fixings:  Nutella, Jam, Sugar.  Like I said, "BEST HOLIDAY EVER".

I'm guessing that there is something in the air around here.  Maybe it's the all the nutella, but the boys have been getting a long lately.  Did I just jinx myself?  They've been playing together, telling each other stories.  I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because goodness knows this probably won't last.

I'm also in shock that it is February.  Am I the only one who is a little bit in denial?

In case you missed it, I posted the video of my French interview here.  I had some people in my office comment on it yesterday, I must say I was more humiliated than flattered to which they responded "It's France".  Indeed it is.

Do you have any exciting plans this weekend?
Linking up here

Pin It

7 comments:

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Crepes! I would so love some crepes. I love those things.

Liene said...

Agh, totally missed chandaleur this year... that's what happens when holidays are during the first days of a month. We're watching the Olympics - both of the boys are excited to watch all these new sports (and pretend to try them at home).

Susan Liberatore said...

Did someone say crepes?

Emmy said...

Oh creeps are so good, that does sound like the perfect holiday!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh those crepes sound divine!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Crepes sound wonderful. I haven't had them in years.

Sara Louise said...

I can't believe it's February either and that it's the middle of February! It'll be summer again before we know it :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...