Just when I thought I was lost...


Wow, it has been so crazy around here.  February is always the busiest month around here - and by far the most stressful.

There were some touch and go moments there - those moments when I had to take the time and focus on what is really important.  It's times like these that the little ol' blog suffers the most.

I also had a lot of times when I had to remind myself my word of the year:


I wasn't doing any embracing and was actually getting myself stressed out about all of the things that were out of my control.  Amazingly enough, once I let go and decided to embrace the situations for what they were - the pieces started falling into place.

In the time I've been away - besides being super productive at work - we've signed up Noah for pre-school {I'm only in slight denial}, booked two of our vacations for the year {one of which is a lifelong dream of mine} and have been spending a ton of time with the boys.

The weather around here has been amazing - cold but much milder that the weather typically is at this time.

And when the sun is shining, and I look out my window I can be thankful for having the amazing opportunity to live this life.

Pin It

8 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Don't leave me hanging! WHere is this dream vacation going to be?!?

Hope things calm down for you with March.

Susan Liberatore said...

I'm with Lisa!!! Do tell!!!!!

Enie Dub said...

I'd love to know where you are going on holidays!!!

Danielle D'Ambrosio said...

You're a tease!!!! I'd love to know where you are going :) as you know, we're going to Paris next week :) very excited!!!

Emmy said...

Yes often life does take over the blog but that is okay as without life, well what would there be to blog about :)

So awesome you got two trips booked already!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Two vacations?! Awesome!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I totally am living the life taking over the blog too.

Melissa Souza said...

Love this post... I feel like I could've written myself. My blog is such a huge part of me... and my business, but being a mostly 'work-from-home mommy' it so tough balancing everything. I'm finding my daughter 'needs' me most when I have to shoot photos or run out the door to a styling appointment! I, too, let the stress of it all take over sometimes. Last week, there was little posting just because between mommy stuff and styling there was no time! Hang in there... everything falls in to place the way it should! Glad you are back regularly, though. I so enjoying seeing what you guys are up to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...