July - August 2012

I had this post nearly all written and couldn't get online to hit publish.  Even though we are already half way into January, I really wanted to finish my recap of 2012, if only for me.

Even though 2013 hasn't started out all that great, 2012 was a great year and I was a little sad to see it go.

July

We started out the month celebrating the Fourth of July, in our own style of course with Nathan heading out on a field trip with his school.

This month was the big where Nathan was rushed to the ER to get three stitches through his eyebrow.  The first of what I'm sure will be many battle wounds of toddlerhood.

We finally started enjoying the weather outside just in time for our summer vacation.


August

This was our big vacation month and the entire family was off for three weeks!  We filled the time with tons of family activities like days at the park

We also caught Olympic Fever and who doesn't love that?

September

This is by far my favorite time of the year.  I love it when Fall finally comes to town.

This Fall we spent a lot of time at the lake enjoying the outside!


September is also the month of my birthday and I did a little recap of my life in numbers.

It is crazy to think how far away this all seems. I can only hope 2013 brings as much fun!



Pin It

5 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Awww, I love the donkey pic!

Blond Duck said...

I want to ride a donkey!

Susan said...

Missed you! And loved that you finished off your recap!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The look on your son's face is priceless.

Emmy said...

I am so glad 2012 was such a great year for you. Sounds like these were some very fun months- other than the stitches thing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...