What a week....

I've had so much to say this week and no time to do it in.

Whenever I don't have the time to write, I feel off, I'm hoping I can get back on track.

L to R: Christmas at the daycare, Princess Diana Memorial in Paris, Mr. GQ going incognito, Ferris wheel and christmas tree in downtown Clermont, Paris = love, more Christmas in Clermont



To say that this week has been rough would be an understatement. There is an epidemic of bronchial viruses and several kids at the daycare have been hospitalized.  Noah got sick and has been diagnosed with asthma.  We are now knee deep in inhalers and nebulizers.  Le sigh.

Yesterday was St. Nicolas Day.  Here in France good ol' Saint Nick brings you presents.  St. Nick brought me a new dishwasher and two madrilenes.  St. Nick really outdid himself this year!  I'm liking the double celebration of St. Nicolas and Christmas.

How was your week?

Pin It

10 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Hope next week is better. A double celebration does sound like fun!

jeands said...

i hope Noah will be better soon. And next week will be a better one.

Yay! for a new dishwasher.

DaniD said...

A new dishwasher is reason alone to celebrate!! I hope Noah feels better soon...I love the pictures of your week!

The Anecdotal Baby said...

Awesome gift! Boo on the little being sick... hope he's well soon.

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

I'm sorry Noah got sick. I hope you all stay well through this rough patch.

But hooray for a new dishwasher! Who knew we'd one day be excited about getting appliances?

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love your gift! I hope Noah feels better soon. I used to read to JDaniel when he was using his nebulizer.

Jessica said...

The incognito Mr. GQ pic cracked me up.

Hope everyone feels better soon and enjoy that new dishwasher!

Emmy said...

Oh so sorry about having to deal with asthmas now-- hopefully it clears up and he outgrows it some as he gets older.

And I want a St. Nicholas Day!

Susan Liberatore said...

I feel for you! Hoping your little one feels better. So tough.

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry Noah is sick :( I hate when kids get sick...it's so sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...