Say it ain't so 2012

Am I the only one in denial that 2012 is almost over?  I mean seriously, didn't it just start?

I am looking forward to 2013, but I will be so sad to see 2012 go.  We made some great memories this year.

January:

In January we were still adjusting to being a family of four - with Noah turning one month old.

And even though I was still on maternity leave, I decided that going back to work was the best choice for my family.

February:

By far one of my favorite months.  It always starts off with a bang in France, with a holiday that revolves completely around crepes!

It is then followed by one of my favorite events ... Vinidome!  The amazing wine festival that only happens once a year!  This year we even brought Noah along for the fun!


I also shared my recipe for a delicious cake that goes very well with a sweet dessert wine... a French Lemon Cake!

March:

By the time March rolled around, we had finally gotten into the groove of having two kids. So much so, that we even dared to take our first vacation as a family.

We headed off to Paris to apply for Noah's birth certificate and passport and took advantage to head off to Disneyland Paris.  We ended up having an amazing time.


I'll be reviewing April - June on Friday, so please come back






Pin It

14 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't believe the year is almost over too!

Hope 2013 is even better than 2013 was for you.

DaniD said...

I, too, am sad about how fast this year flew. It was great and I'm hoping 2013 is even better. I'm hoping the same for you and your family and I'm LOVING the idea of recapping your year. I am going to borrow this for my blog :) hope you don't mind!

Deb CG said...

Total denial! Esp. since my son's first birthday is Wednesday. How did this happen???

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

I am in TOTAL denial! You are not alone. I think we skipped some months this year or something... maybe?

Emmy said...

Yes it really is kind of freaky that the year is almost over So fun that you went to Disneyland Paris and braved it with a new baby- impressive.
And now I really want a crepe!

So so happy you are recapping with us! Thank you!

Xae said...

Looking forward to read about the rest of the year...looks like you had a great first few months :)

Susan Liberatore said...

I am with you! And is it just me or the older you get, the faster the year goes by???

jeands said...

in 3 weeks 2012 will be over, i mean where does this year go? it ends so fast!

Natalie said...

I mean seriously didn't 2012 just begin? Where does the time go!?

Nieves said...

2012 was really such a great year, so filled with so many nice things for you and your family that you have to be happy to have live it, so don' you feel sad because if nearly over, think that 2013 will be even better. The boys will be older and new adventures will come to your house!

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

so cool that you live in france!!

check out this post and let me know which charity i should donate to this month: http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2012/12/01/comments-for-a-cause-2/

Sara Louise said...

I'm with you, I can't comprehend how quickly 2012 has gone by!

Nicole said...

I'm right there with you, totally can't believe this year is almost over! And I didn't know they had Disneyland in Paris, very cool!

Janette Johanson said...

What a great way to start 2012! I can't wait to take my kids to Disney--Noah sure is a cutie!! Can't wait to see the rest of your year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...