Three years....

Three years ago my world changed forever....three years ago today you made me a mother.

I could never have imagined how incredibly difficult this journey would be - or how incredibly rewarding.

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for giving you to me.

You have brought so much love and light into our life.

Your laughter is infectious.  Your smile is magical and your heart is bigger than I could have ever hoped for.

I look into your eyes and I have so many hopes and dreams for you.

I want you to grow up happy and healthy.  I want you to know how much you are loved.

I love watching you explore your world.  At three years old, you think you know it all and yet you realize you know nothing at all.

You love to sing and dance.  You love to color and draw.  You love reading and crave stories and words.

You are everything that childhood should be.

Thank you for the most amazing three years of my life.  I'm sure the fun is just beginning.



Pin It

17 comments:

Kate R said...

Happy birthday Nathan! What beautiful photos and even more beautiful words! He is such a happy, lovely boy. I'm glad he has brought you so much joy :)

fromcorporatetodomestic said...

Awww happy birthday Nathan! :) He's such a little joy!

oana79 said...

Happy birthday!! When is he born, Emma turned 3 yesterday :-)!

Adrienne said...

Happy "birth" day to you too - enjoy celebrating your extra special little guy!

Jen said...

Aw, Happy Birthday! And ohmyheart...that first precious picture!!
xo

Michelle said...

Wow, 3 already! Happy Birthday, Nathan!

jeands said...

happy birthday, Nathan!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

So sweet. A huge happy 3rd birthday to him!

Quiana said...

Happy birthday Nathan! BTW I showed Nia the pictures in your post and she said, "Awww so cute!" LOL!

Susan Liberatore said...

Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Nathan! That first picture? O.M.G.

PS - did you get my email earlier this week?!

Mark said...

Happy Birthday to your big "baby" boy!
m.

Nieves said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan, your beautiful and sweet boy!

The Bonny Bard said...

I just love your letters to your kids! Happy belated birthday little man!!

Emmy said...

Beautiful post!! Love it. And happy birthday to Nathan! Being a mother really is a life changing and wonderful thing.

Blond Duck said...

This made me cry. Happy birthday!

Kimberly said...

So beautiful! Happy Birthday to Nathan! And happy mommy-anniversary to you!

Jessica Watson said...

Oh my gosh unbelievably sweet and I'm choked up by this post, love watching my blogging friends' babies grow up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...