My week in an Insta{gram}

This weekend is a four day weekend.  We are celebrating All Saints Day our Toussaints.  While I wish that the weather was nicer, we have been taking full advantage of our time this week.

(from left to right)

Noah is full of smiles and growing up so fast. Where did my baby go?

Nathan got all set up with new ski gear.  Let's hope he likes snow!

Castles on the hill by the morning light. Sometimes living here is like a fairy tale!

Bundled up and ready to head out.  This kid refuses to go out without his rain boots - even in winter.

The weather hit an all time low this week.  Whenever I see the negative I know it's cold!

The closest that we will get to playing in the leaves.  This is what happens when we skip fall and go straight to winter.

Nathan's gigantic omelet!  He almost ate the entire thing.

Water in a wine glass - Vive la France!

Winter is exhausting.

I hope your week was great!

Pin It

9 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Maybe he needs some of those cute froggy rain boots ;-)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

We love rain boots here too. You just have to wear them everywhere.

Jessica said...

I can't believe Noah is so big!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

LOL to the leaf play!!!

Blond Duck said...

Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Brrrr that is cold!

Kim said...

I find the mornings so tiring trying to get them dressed and into their coats and hats and then doing up the seatbelts in the van. By the time I get to work, I'm exhausted.

Emmy said...

Okay totally want an omelet now! I love instragram! And brrr it is cold for you!

Jen said...

Winter sucks...it is exhausting. And you're on instagram?! I just got my iPhone last week, and I think that's my favorite feature...I'll have to look you up. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...