Mama Monday!

You guys, I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am today!

You see, Ava Grace's Closet, is one of my favorite blogs.  It is always on my list of feel good blogs - you know - the kind that can pick you up no matter how sad your day was. 

Well she started an amazing series, called Mama Monday and I am so honored to be featured today!!

I would love if you would stop over and visit me over there today as I talk about my decision to be a working mama {not an easy decision I can say that}!

I bet you will fall in  love with her blog and her gorgeous family just like I have!








Pin It

11 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Congrats on being featured! I'll have to head over.

OneMommy said...

Congrats!
Off to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am heading over to read!

The Anecdotal Baby said...

Congrats on your feature! I'm heading over now...

Blond Duck said...

Kudos to you!

LaShawn Castings said...

Congrats on being featured. I loved your comment:
5. Any words of advice for mama's who are struggling with this decision?
There is no right or wrong. At the end of the day you have to follow your heart and do what is best your family.

Perfectly said!

tori@theramblings said...

Exciting! Heading over now :)

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Congratulations of being featured! So fun! Off to check it out now...

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Congratulations on being featured.

Sara Louise said...

Popping on over now :)

Our Little Bubble said...

nice job/write up! and Happy T-Day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...