From Sunshine to Rain Drops

Happy Friday!  Another week is wrapping up here in our little corner of the world.

Has your week been as busy as ours?

This week Nathan had another field trip to a local French Market on Wednesday.  He was way more excited about getting to ride the tram than the actual market.  They let him try some of the local food including goat cheese. I love that the school is opening up his mind to so many different things.  I didn't try goat cheese until I was 25 and I hated it.

American grandma's second care package arrived with the accessories to the Halloween costume she sent last week..  It came a little too late for the big Halloween party - but the boys had fun dressing up just the same.


I'm really starting to think that Nathan will have a career in some sort of food service.  He loves to cook and help out in the kitchen.  Apparently this isn't only just something he does at home. This week he also made his own bread at school.  It tasted pretty good and he felt so proud and accomplished.  Maybe next week they'll teach him how to make wine.  It is France after all.


I don't think Noah will have a future career in the food service, unless he can find a job where eating is required.  This little guy stole the baguette I had left in the back seat.  I should have known something was up when it was so quiet back there.


There is nothing special about this picture, but just look at how much Noah loves his big brother.  He could stare at him all day long.  It melts my heart.




And now the weather has taken a turn.  They are calling for snow tomorrow.  I guess I need to welcome winter with open arms.  She's coming whether I want her to or not.

How was your week?

Pin It

12 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like a great way to spend a week!

Kate R said...

Bread and goats cheese at school at Nathan's age - love it :) So French! They are looking as cute as ever.

simplysheila said...

Argh Matey! Your little one's Halloween costume is adorable!
Hope you have a great weekend :)

Natalie said...

Awww Nathan would be a handsome chef! And Noah could be his best customer! They are getting so big :)

Blond Duck said...

Maybe Nathan will be the next Gordon Ramsey or Jamey Oliver!

Melissa G. said...

Such sweet pictures. And I don't blame him one bit for stealing that baguette, I'd have done the same ;)

Happy SITS Day!

Happy Homemaker UK said...

I LOVE goat cheese - and first tried it when I was in my 20s. I love a proper baguette (croissant too), so I'd be in the backseat with your son noshing away :)

Jen said...

I love these pictures, and they are indeed special!! And winter...ugh.
xo

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Oh seriously? That staring just melted my heart too!

Love that he ripped off your baguette!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

We love bread at our house too. Quiet at my house usually means trouble!

Emmy said...

LOVE that picture with your two boys. It is always fun to see how much they love and adore each other-- and good to remember when they are fighting :)

So funny he stole the baguette

Kim said...

Sounds like a great field trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...