Noah 9 months



I can't believe 9 months has already passed.  Nine months in - nine months out, isn't that how it goes?

You are truly such a happy baby - you are always smiling and laughing.  Even in the mornings when I go to get you out of your crib you are usually in there playing and giggling.

You are slowly starting to transition out of baby mode.  It is so exciting and depressing to see.  You are no longer content staying still and you must get into everything and anything you can possibly get your hands on.  You have mastered getting around the house using ever resource at your disposal.  If you can't crawl there - you'll roll.  If neither of those works you will still find a way to get to where you want and when you want.

You are still babbling like crazy although it is still nothing coherent.  You have learned to smack your lips together when you want more food which is adorable and let us just say that you smack your lips a lot.

You still love to eat.  There isn't a food that you've tried that you haven't loved.  We've started to make your food more consistent adding in rice and pasta while leaving some bigger chunks.  We have also started you on finger foods, although you love to throw it over the high chair more than eat it.  You definitely love to see it hit the ground and you burst out into fits of giggles.  I was actually kind of hoping we would skip this phase all together.

You still have no teeth.  I'm honestly starting to get a little worried.  While I love your gummy smile I'm wondering why they haven't started coming yet.  We have taken away your pacifier in hopes of stimulating some teeth - we'll have to wait and see.

You are still nursing in the mornings and at night.  I am really hoping that this will be the last month for us.  You are no longer as distracted - which is good - but I think the time has come.

This month it took a while for you to adjust back to daycare.  You weren't your usual happy self.  I completely understand though, after a month off it's tough to try and get back into a routine.  You seem to be adjusting better which is great for all of us.

You love to be on your feet and cruising along.  If it isn't holding on to your daddy's fingers it is in your walker - and you are going full speed.

You are learning to do so many things and it is so amazing to watch you develop.  I'm hoping we have another great month!

Be sure to stop by my FB page to see Nathan vs. Noah at 9 months!


Pin It

13 comments:

Natalie said...

What a big boy! I can't believe he's 9 mos...I keep thinking he's only a few months old...seems like you just had him yesterday!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

He is such a smiley little guy and you know I love those warm brown eyes. What a doll! I can just picture him zooming around the house.

Kimberly said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already!
He's so cute and I love that onesie!

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I can't believe our littlest littles are so big already!

MrsB said...

Cute! :) and don't worry about teeth, they come when they come. (my 1st got his 1st tooth at 13 months)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Reid didn't get his first tooth until 12 1/2 months - don't worry!

He is such a cutie!

Blond Duck said...

I love that smile!

jeands said...

he's growing so big and cuter every day. can't believe he's already 9 months!

that giggle smile of him is such a winner.

Jenny said...

Such a cutie! And 9 months, just flew by!

Nieves said...

After being out from here during the whole summer, I see Noah is so beautiful and grown up already! and so cheerful, keep on enjoying him as long as he is still a baby (for not much longer, I am afraid) jejeje! Muchos besos Barbara y estoy encantada de visitar tu encantador blog de nuevo,

Emmy said...

His little smacking sounds so cute! I love the age he is at- between like 8 months to 18 months are my favorite!!
So smart how he gets around

Kim said...

Okay, could he be any cuter and oh my word does he look just like Nathan! Deaglan didn't get teeth till he was 10 or 11 months.

Adrienne said...

Stop the cuteness!! I can't believe he's 9 months already.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...