Getting Older {Sponsored Post}



If you want to know what was terribly wrong with Wednesday's picture, check out my FB page here.

Growing up in Arizona I was always in the sun, it was unavoidable.  When I went away to college, the "in" thing to do was lay out and bake yourself all.day.long.

While everyone always talked about the dangers of the sun college kids hardly ever listen.  If they would have told me however, that all of that sun exposure would age me so quickly I might have re-considered.

Now, in my early 30's I have signs of pre-mature aging.  I have sunspots on my cheeks and the the crow's have set up permanent nests in my eyes.  I'm always on the lookout for products that can not only protect me from further damage but help minimize the damage I foolishly did to myself.

My mom has always loved Oil of Olay and I remember sneaking some of her face lotion when I would visit over the holidays.  I fell in love with the "Complete All Day UV Moisturizer"and make sure to have a stock in my bathroom.  When I discovered "Olay Complete Skin Care Starter Trio Pack", I knew I had to have it.

This kit not only included my favorite lotion, but also a night cream plus an lathering cleanser.  I knew I loved the lotion, but I am always skeptical when I change products especially a face cleanser.

I should have known to trust Oil of Olay.  They definitely didn't let me down. My skin feels so much softer which helps hide some of my wrinkles.

The best part is that now I can buy all of this directly from the P&G E-store.  Seriously, there is nothing better for someone like me that doesn't have time to go to the store to hunt down some of my favorite products.  The great thing about the P&G E-store is that you can buy any of the great P&G products and have them shipped directly to your home, things like Dawn Dish Soap and Bounce Dryer sheets.

Not convinced:

From now until the end of August, you get 10% of your entire order off of your favorite products plus free shipping for any order above $25.

 There are also lots of great Olympic-themed bundles since P&G is an Olympic Sponsor!

While I am not being compensated for this post I am teaming up with the P&G E-store to not only talk about their great products but I also earn a small commission from all purchased made through my site.

Make sure to stop by and shop for your favorite products and get 10% off, plus with the free shipping you save yourself a trip to the store.

What are some of your favorite P&G Products?

Disclaimer:  I was not compensated in anyway for writing this post.  The opinions expressed are my own because I truly do love Oil of Olay.
Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Love Oil of Olay - I have used the Pro X line for a while to try to decrease some age spots I have from too much sun.

Tallulah@Bilingual Babes said...

Oil of Olay has certainly stood the test of time :-)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I had a roommate in college that Oil of Olay. I need to start using it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...