Taking Time to Play

Sometimes as a working mom it is so hard to find the time to play with my boys.  It seems like there are so many other things to do:  dishes, laundry, etc.

This is why I was so thrilled when JDaniel4's Mom asked me to guest post for her series "Taking Time to Play".  Her blog is so inspirational and while I have never met her in person, I know that we would be great friends.

Today I am honored to be gracing her amazing blog with a Pirate Story.  Stop by and say 'hello', no eyepatch required!



Pin It

9 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am so that you are sharing this post on my blog.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Can't wait to read it!

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Popping over now :)With an eyepatch :)

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I loved it! You're a fun mom!

Natalie said...

Loved your rainy day :)

Blond Duck said...

Loved your guest post!

Ann said...

JDaniel4's Mom's blog is very inspiring.
You have a nice post there!

Liene said...

Argh, the life of a pirate is the life for me.... And my two boys on the next rainy day :) ! Thanks for an inspiring post!

Blond Duck said...

Happy Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...