4 years

Four years ago today we pledged our lives to one another.
Never could I have imagined a life filled with so many blessings.

It hasn't always been fun and it hasn't always been easy and yet somehow we always manage to come through.  We always manage to come out stronger.

You have been my strength and my shoulder to cry on.  You have made me so angry and so happy, sometimes simultaneously.  I have loved you and hated you (like only a wife can). 

You have never let me down and you have never disappointed me.  You restored my faith in love and family.  You are the reason that I can find happiness in my life.

Our anniversary celebrations no longer involve trips or presents.  They are days filled with doctors appointments, school pick-ups, tempter tantrums and diaper changes and babysitters.  They are days filled with chaos; days filled with love.  Days that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

I love you!





Pin It

17 comments:

Adrienne said...

First - those are some beautiful photos! AND love that you love the family you are building together! My husband also restored my faith in love and family...such a great gift!!

jeands said...

Awww.. this is a nice and lovely post B! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. More years to come.

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful post!

Sonya said...

I love your dress! Happy Anniversary, again!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! I have my fingers crossed about the gift.

Megan said...

How terribly romantic! Happy Anniversary!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Happy, happy anniversary!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy anniversary!

Susan said...

Awwww! Loved this.
Happy Anniversary to you both!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to you both. There will be a time again in the future when these occasions will involve trips, but you will wonder where have all the years gone!

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a special day. And that pic of you guys on the railroad track? Love it - it's like it's the two of you setting off on your life's adventure!

Quiana said...

Happy anniversary! Love how you keep it real!

Nieves said...

Congratulations Barbara! Only four years and you both have made such a good team with two new members. I wish you many years ahead of happiness!

Sara Louise said...

Sweet!
Happy anniversary Barbara! I adore your honesty :)

Heidi /Im with Leia said...

Love the pictures - congratulations :) And the post for Noah - I adore those post. Wow 5 months already seem he was just born the other day. My little one is not so little anymore. over 8 months now and crawling around making me very busy - but I just love it when he crawls towards me smiling.

PS the comment form is now working!!

by the way if you're ever in Copenhagen I know loads of places to take you all :)

Natalie said...

Awww happy anniversary! You guys are such a beautiful couple!

Emmy said...

Love that last picture! Happy Anniversary!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...