First Flight

A little over a week ago we packed our bags and headed to see Cornel's family in Romania.

Exciting since not only would this be the first time that most of his family would meet Noah but also because this would be Noah's first plane ride.

At nearly five months Noah was no stranger to traveling but first plane rides always make me nervous. Let us not forget the time that I was stranded at the airport with Nathan for over ten hours.

This time, however, we would be traveling as a family and all that entails. Getting through security was an adventure and Nathan wanted nothing more than to keep running through the metal detectors.

Security and customs aside, we all survived the airport and the ride went amazingly well. It looks as if Noah will be a great flyer just like his big brother.

Pin It

18 comments:

Katharine said...

He is just the cutest little thing! He looks so content.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

So glad that you had a content little traveler. That makes everything easier! :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

So glad it went smoothly!

vinobaby said...

He's getting big! Hope you all had a wonderful trip.

Jenny said...

so cute! glad he was a great flyer!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am so glad that they both travel well!

Liene said...

I hadn't seen one of those infant in arms seatbelts before moving to Europe, now we use them every time. Isn't it the weirdest thing? Although your Noah is a tad bit better behaved than mine have been using them...

Mark said...

I love his sense of style. I can't pull off that seat-belt look to save my life!
m.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad the trip went well!

Susan said...

Awww! He's too sweet Barbara.
Glad all went well. xo

Jessica said...

I'm glad it went well.

I'm still not brave enough to take my kids on an airplane.

Our Little Bubble said...

that's always a relief! Our 4-5 mth old on the other hand was a hand full on my 3 hour flight to Atlanta! I suppose they all can't be angels :) our other boys were fantastic baby fliers. My hubs grandparents were from Romania, someday we may visit there. Hope you enjoyed it!

Our Little Bubble said...

that's always a relief! Our 4-5 mth old on the other hand was a hand full on my 3 hour flight to Atlanta! I suppose they all can't be angels :) our other boys were fantastic baby fliers. My hubs grandparents were from Romania, someday we may visit there. Hope you enjoyed it!

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

It's great that he's a good flier - that sets you up for easy long haul journeys in the future :) And he's adorable!

Cam said...

i get nervous before every flight and things always go better than i'd expected. glad things went great for you guys! :)

Jen said...

He's getting SOOOO big!!! What a little cutie! It's a bonus when they're good travelers ;)

Emmy said...

Yea! So happy it went well. My kids all like flying and do really good too- though there was a year that the security gates kind of freaked Lucas out.

Kim said...

I'm impressed. Our kids have never flown - everybody lives relatively close to us. I would be an anxious mess taking two under two on a plane.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...