Noah is three months


My sweet baby Noah how can it be three months? You are growing up much too fast.

We are only mini months away from your first birthday and you will no longer be my baby.

You have already changed so much. You live to smile and coo and you have begun to giggle out loud.

You still love tummy time and I think you might be rolling over soon.

You had your three month check up and handled your shots like a pro although it still breaks my heart to watch you cry.

We are still breast feeding and it is getting easier. To be honest I am surprised we made it this long. I hope we will be able to go a few more months.

This month was a big one for you and you officially became a US citizen. We took our first big family trip and you handled the traveling like a champ. This will come in handy living in this family.

It has been one full month and I can't wait to see what the next one has in store. We love you Noah.

And again, for fun here is Nathan vs. Noah at three months:


Pin It

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy 3 months Noah! What a cutie he is...and I can't believe he's already 3 months!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

He is very cute! Congrats on 3 months :-)

Jessica said...

They look so much alike. I can't believe he is three months already.

Susan said...

3 months already! He's such a sweetie.

labergerebasque said...

Just beautiful! Noah seems a bit more “costeau” in comparison to his older brother’s 3 months. Or maybe it is just the photo :)

Mark said...

They're both so beautiful! You should make more!
m.

Jen said...

Awwww, he is such a little cutie! I love that you have comparison pictures of Nathan at the same age :)

Disturbed Style said...

Amazing photos! I love it :)

Moomser said...

Oh my, does time fly! And YAY you for keeping up with the breastfeeding!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

They surely do look alike! Darling!

Skywaitress said...

He just gets more adorable all the time doesn't he? He looks like such a happy baby.

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

oh my goodness! how is he already three months! time flies. that little cutie of yours is getting so big already.

Amanda said...

Wow, do they ever look alike! Congrats on persevering with breastfeeding - it only gets easier as time wears on!!!

Adrienne said...

Happy 3 months! He's so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...