Mommy style

I realize that I haven't done one of these posts since I was pregnant over three months ago!!

I am happy to report that I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight even though nothing seems to be where it used to be.

I have put away all of my maternity clothes and have been wearing my non-maternity jeans since getting home from the hospital.

The bad news is that now with two kids I hardly have the time or energy to wear something other than yoga pants.

Since we were going to Paris last week I knew I had to put in more of an effort.

We left Monday night after Cornel got off work. Since we were counting on a long drive with both kids I went the comfy route.

Hoodie & Jeans: Abercrombie / Tank: Old Navy / Shoes: Tod's


As for what I wore in Paris...this pretty much sums it up. Isn't this the cutest accessory you've ever seen?

And this last one was after coming home where I have had to take over the daycare drop off.

Shirt & Jeans:  Old Navy / Boots: Zara
I don't know if I will get back in the habit of doing these posts but hopefully it will help me stay out of the yoga pants and take a little care of myself.

pleated poppy

Pin It

20 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You look great! How wonderful to be back in your jeans!

vinobaby said...

Congrats to you--you look awesome! Pre-baby weight at 3 months is amazing. Cheers to you!

Susan said...

Definitely the cutest accessory I have ever seen!
And I can't believe you are down to pre-pregnancy weight already. Amazing!

SisterSister said...

I keep saying I'll lose the baby weight...haha..can't really call it baby weight I guess since my baby is 3 now.

you look awesome...especially for being 3 months post-partum. congrats. I'm sure it wasn't easy :)

Mark said...

Yes, for the love of God, stay out of yoga pants. You're in France! Remember that!
m.
p.s. You're looking so thin. So un-American.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love and adore your outfit and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

Have a well dressed day!

Stasha said...

You look stunning. And yes, you have the best accessory ever.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

2 1/2 yrs later and I'm STILL wearing yoga pants. I can fit into my old jeans, but they just don't seem so comfy anymore...

You look amazing - never would've guessed you're just 3 months out!

Natalie said...

Congrats on losing the weight and you look great in your relaxed outfits!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

you look great. definitely back to your old self!

Liene said...

Now THIS is inspiration for me to get my act together and start exercising... pre-preggers clothes already! You must be French!

Kimberly said...

You look great!!

The Anecdotal Baby said...

You look great! It took me a month to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans after having Lovebug, but I second the "nothing seems to be where it used to be." And the cutest accessory EVAH!!

Hungrigyrl said...

Look at you hot stuff! In your pre-prego jeans right after the hospital? Wow. I enjoy these posts. I hope you keep them up. Aim to get out of the yoga pants once a week. Start small. :)

Jessica said...

You look very cute! It's hard to find the motivation to get out of the yoga pants somedays. I know I wear mine way too much.

Adrienne said...

Didn't you just have a baby??!! You look great! Jeans are the best!

Jen said...

Dang, girl...you look AWESOME!!!

Emmy said...

Very cute!! All look like outfits I would wear too. And congrats on the weight-- though yes, things definitely shift

Quiana said...

I agree it can be hard to break out of the yoga pants. Love your look and noticing that giraffe in the background too - adorable!

Kiddothings said...

You look amazing for someone who has just given birth 3 months ago and yes that's the cutest accessory you had on there :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...