Noah is two months old




My sweet baby Noah, just like with your brother, time is going by too fast. I am trying my best to soak up all of your baby-ness before I blink and you are two years old.

This month you started breaking out of your newborn sleepiness and started spending more time awake and alert.  This was bittersweet since a lot of this alert time occurred at night, when you should have been sleeping.

In a couple of days we will take you into the doctor for your shots and I am not looking forward to that at all.  I wonder if you will hate the doctor as much as your big brother does.  Although, you have already proven that you are nothing like your big brother.

You love tummy time and your play mat.  You smiled at your daddy and I for the first time this month and your cooing can light up a room.

Your appetite is insatiable as is evident by your chubby cheeks!  Your 0-3 month clothing is already becoming too small but I refuse to put it away because I'm in denial that you are growing so fast.

You love to fall asleep in Mommy's arms, although you only burp for daddy.  You are sleeping in your crib more and more and I can't wait for that magic moment when you sleep through the night, if only once.


Age - 2 months 2 days

Eating - We have now made it through 2 months of breastfeeding, and although it is easier than last month, it is still a challenge between us.  I just don't think we've gotten into our rhythm yet, which everyone keeps telling me will come.  We have started to give you a bottle of expressed milk right before you go to bed.  We're hoping this will get you used to the bottle so that Mommy can go out into the world every once in a while, and also in hopes of getting you to sleep better at night.  So far you've been taking the bottle like a champ so we hope you can keep it up.

Sleeping - We have definitely gotten into more of a routine here.  You go to sleep around 8 PM like your brother and are usually up at 1 or 2 AM for another feeding.  This will usually keep you down until 7.  Hopefully we will be able to drop that early morning feeding in the near future.

Next month will be filled with amazing milestones.  We will be taking our first trip as a family of four to Paris.  On this trip we will be getting your American Birth Certificate and passport.  While in Paris we decided to spend 3 days at EuroDisney.  It should be an exhausting trip but hopefully will be well worth it!


And for fun, here is Nathan vs. Noah at two months.  Sometimes when I look at them I think they are identical, but when I see these pictures side by side they look nothing alike.  What do you think?



Pin It

19 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I don't think they look identical, but I do see a big resemblance!

I hope he drops that night feeding for you soon. A whole night's sleep for you would be great!

His giant plush animals are too cute, and it'll be so fun to see him get bigger than they are!

Janie Real said...

They look alike! Nathan has more hair though. Enjoy the family trip to Euro Disney! =)

Heidi / I'm with Leia said...

Congratulation - 2 months already - time goes so quickly! My little one isn't that little anymore - 4 1/2 months now and started on solids + move - not crawl yet but soon it seems. Have a nice trip to Paris :)

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

OH MY GOSH! He's beautiful. I want to see Disney pictures. Can't wait. That should be really fun. How can you even say they don't look alike? You're nuts!

Sonya said...

How can he be 2 months old already?! He is just a doll!

Mark said...

Look, all I know is that you two make some wonderfully beautiful babies. Maybe you should go in business? huh, eh?
He sounds like he's coming along perfectly. Good job!
m.

Michelle said...

Two months!...isn't it crazy how fast it goes? I think it goes quicker the second time around, too...

How do you do Nathan's photos for his monthly posts now? I was thinking of doing something similar but don't know how...

Natalie said...

I can't believe he's 2 months already! I think they favor but definitely they do have differences. Hope you have a blast as a family of four in Paris!

labergerebasque said...

They are both BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jessica said...

I do think they look very much alike. Both are adorable!

Moomser said...

Ok, the two babies look alike, but you can tell they're different kids. But Nathan? He looks EXACTLY like your husband. Seriously, photoshop some glasses on that picture if you don't believe me!!

Kimberly said...

Oh I can absolutely see the resemblance! They are both so adorable!!

Skywaitress said...

I love that first picture of him. He looks so wise beyond his years. He is absolutely beautiful.

Susan said...

Eeeeek! He's so cute.
I can't believe he is two months already. Crazy how fast time goes.

The Anecdotal Baby said...

Gorgeous children! And though, I don't think they look identical, there is a resemblance. Definitely brothers.

Cookie's Mom said...

What?! Already? Wow, how time flies. They look like brothers, that's for sure, but there are differences. Both gorgeous, regardless!

Kiddothings said...

He looks almost exactly like his brother! Happy 2 months old little Noah! :)

Stasha said...

Such a cuttie pie!

Kim said...

Oh lord you guys make cute babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...