Pausing Life for a Moment

I am so excited today because I am guest posting at JDaniel4's Mom's place on Pausing Life for a Moment!

I am completely in love with her blog and her creativity, so imagine how honored I was when she asked!

Please stop by and visit me over there, and while you are there enjoy some of her other amazing posts.

If you are visiting me for the first time from her blog, please take some time and look around.

I'm an American expat living in France with my husband and two boys.

I hope you enjoy taking a look around.  Thank you again JDaniel4's mom!
Pin It

4 comments:

Shellsea said...

So crazy that you say "two" boys now! Time has flown and not you have two adorable sons. We're starting to think it's time for us to give Little C a sibling.

Jessica said...

Great guest post! Does it feel funny to say two boys?

Helene said...

Off to go check it out!

And how is it that I wasn't following you on Twitter? Or Pinterest? I am now!!!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

heading on over...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...