April - June & a very Happy Birthday

I'm continuing the countdown of my amazing 2011 today with a small re-cap of what happened April through June, but first I have a very special announcement!

If you know Mark over at Our Simple Lives (and you should because he is hilarious) then you know about his four beautiful kids and Fred, who happens to be French.  So, I wanted to take the time to wish Fred a very happy Joyeux Anniversaire all the way from Auvergne.  Please join me in wishing him a very happy Birthday today and make his day, since Mark promised me he would read all comments today.  Here is wishing you a day filled with nothing but bonheur (happiness)!

Image du Blog lygane.centerblog.net
Source : lygane.centerblog.net sur centerblog.

Now back to the countdown...

April


This was a big month for me!  Did you know that I celebrated my 3 year blogiversary?  Crazy to think that I have been blogging for over 3 years now!

This month we also celebrated Easter.  It was so amazing to have a little walking toddler that could finally grasp some of the concepts of Easter.  He had a great time opening his Easter Bunny gifts and after church, his first egg hunt was a complete success, even if the basket was bigger than he was!


May


What a month this was! We took our first trip of the year to attend a wedding in Romania!  Nathan as always was the life of the party and rocked on until 3 am!


The hubs and I also took advantage to drop off the boy with his grandparents and head on a solo vacation to Cyprus.  I had forgotten what it was like to be just the 2 of us!


June


This was a whirlwind month.  Cornel and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary!

We also took our son to Disneyland Paris for the very first time!  He was in awe and it was so great to see his reaction to everything including his idol Mickey.  It was truly the most exhausting vacation I have ever taken!


It marked a great halfway point to the year!

What about you, did you have a great first half of 2011?

I'm linking up again with these fabulous women today, so go and check out their reviews of 2011 and don't forget to wish Fred a happy birthday!




Pin It

19 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

He's so cute all decked out in his wedding finery!

Glad you got to get away with the hubs for some couple time! :)

Kiddothings said...

Happy Birthday Fred! I just went over to wish him too. Mark wrote such a lovely tribute to him. They make a great couple with wonderful kids! :)

Nathan looks absolutely cute in a suit and tie - that one reminded me of Donald Trump :P

Mark said...

I just love you pieces. Cornel's a lucky guy.
And because of you, Kiddothings stopped over this morning. I owe you both one.
I hope this weekend brings you a lovely blessing.
m.

Natalie said...

Wow look at that little guy in his jacket...such a sharp dresser! And Cyprus looks amazing!

Nicole said...

Oh look at that suit! To die for! He's a cutie!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, Nathan looks so cute in his little suit!! And, what a wonderful vacation for you two :)
Thanks for recapping with us again!
P.S. I thought you would have had that baby by now ;)

And, Happy Birthday to Fred...I love Mark, he always leaves me comments that make me laugh. I'm off to read his post now :)

Rach (DonutsMama) said...

Your little boy is adorable in his suit! Do you know how much I'd love to be able to live in Europe right now??

Stasha said...

Nathan is such a rock star and really knows how to party!! Great photos of you on a solo vacation.

Emmy said...

He looks terrified in that Mickey picture :)

And how nice to have a trip just the two of you. November was three years of blogging for me.

And not surprised he was the hit of the wedding- so so cute!!

Thanks again for linking up, I have your point recorded.

Helene said...

Awww, your lil man in his suit is too cute for words!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I don't know how I had missed seeing your little man in a tie. He looks so cute in one.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

One of my cousins lived in Cyprus for a while so I talked to her about it, but I've never seen pictures--beautiful! You look gorgeous and the food looks amazing too.

I also have to agree with everyone else--he's adorable in that suit!

And a big Happy Birthday to your friend Fred! Hope it's a wonderful day!!!

Sonya said...

You had a fun few months!

Em said...

Oh man his little Easter suit is TOO ADORABLE!!! I had a little white Jacket coat when Brennan was little. Can't wait for the next boy to wear it. Love boys in little man clothes:) thanks for linking up!!

Tina @ Life Without Pink said...

Looks like you had a fabulous year!

euregirlsandboys said...

I LOVE how cute he looks in his little suit for that wedding! I can't imagine all the travelling you do and life in Europe. I've never left the U.S. :)

Johanson Family said...

That suit is so stinkin' cute!! I want to say that my Dad has traveled to Cyprus before-- I'll have to go back and double check but I love the pictures!! Agh! I'd love a vacation right about now!

Kim said...

I can imagine what an exhausting vacation Disney would be. I know eventually we'll have to do it but I'm not looking forward to it.

Terry said...

Oh that Nathan in a little suit -- how super adorable is that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...