36 weeks

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be writing an update for 36 weeks, since by this time with my first he was already born!

We had yet another doctors appointment this week and apparently I've already made some progress, so my doctor is expecting this baby by this weekend.  I just think about all of the Christmas stuff I have to get done that I cannot think about having a baby right now!

Either way, the bags are packed and in the car and the house is all decked out for the holidays.  I'm actually feeling very well, and I've only gained 6 kgs this pregnancy (12 pounds) which is great.

I've been on maternity leave for a couple of days now, and it is amazing how much stuff I think I can get done that never gets done.  I thought the house would be spotless, the shopping done and my hair perfectly coiffed and colored.  So far, none of that has yet to happen, but I did manage to do laundry once this week, so that is success right?

I also only got one picture this week.  Sad, isn't it?  This is what happens when your husband goes to work before you are even out of your PJ's.  Although, I promise you - I have gotten out of my PJ's this week.

I did have maternity pictures taken, but more on that later.

Sweater Dress: Old Navy (old), tights: Zara

And of course there were some cheesey Christmas pictures to be taken...because you can't have a December baby without the obligatory Christmas tree pictures.




We'll see if I'm still around to do a 37 week update!






pleated poppy

Pin It

25 comments:

Kiddothings said...

I'm so excited for you! Here's wishing you a safe and wonderful delivery if Noah decides to pop out in these few days! :)

jeands said...

Wow, you're almost there. May you have a safe delivery, can't wait to see photo of your little one.

labergerebasque said...

beautiful baby belly in a blue bow!

Mark said...

Are you sure you're even pregnant? I mean, that looks like my gut. Well except yours has less hair and a ribbon on it. Other than that, the very same.
Listen, Fred's birthday is on Friday. Can you pop out that bad boy on the 16th? Just take a huge walk on the 15th and that should do it.
If you're still with child though on Friday, give Fred a French birthday shout-out. I'll make him read the comments. But for God sake, don't let Nathan tell you what to write. I run a Family blog. You know what I mean.
Take care, little Mama!
m.

Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

Stopping by from the pleated poppy. You look amazing for 36 weeks! Congrats on boy #2 :) I've got two of my own.

Susan said...

Barbara,
I feel like it's me I'm so excited for you!!! ;) You look lovely ~ love, love, love that last shot. Adorable.

kristance ann said...

so escited to meet little noah! you look radiant!

Sara said...

Love the last pic. You look great! He'll be here soon!

Adrienne said...

Counting down days and hours now!! So excited! Looking forward to meeting Noah!!

Natalie said...

Wow this weekend?! Can't believe it! Can't wait to see pics of your new arrival!

Shannon Olson said...

I just found your blog from the pleated poopy and I love it!
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

Shellsea said...

I love that blue ribbon picture. And 12 lbs- lucky! You're looking great! So excited for your family!!

lori said...

you look great! congrats and good luck with your delivery!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

this weekend!!! Wow! Best of luck!

Jessica said...

So happy to see a 36 week post, I know how hard it is to get there. Can't wait to meet this baby through your blog!

Emmy said...

Oh so exciting!! And only 12 lbs- so not fair! AT 32 weeks with my last one I had gained almost about 25 lbs!

You look amazing. And will be checking back regularly to keep hearing baby updates!

Missy said...

Getting closer and closer! You must be getting very excited now!

Shell said...

So exciting!

Stasha said...

I know you hear it all the time and it is cheesy but I love how baby is arriving in time for Christmas! Love you did Noah photo, Christmas edition ;)

Cookie's Mom said...

So exciting, Barbara!! Can't wait to see photos of the little bump on the outside. Hope to see you soon, Noah!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, I'm excited for you!!! So close! You've got that pregnancy glow--you look amazing!

Date Girl said...

Aww look at your cute baby bump. You look great! Your bump isn't even that big. I'm glad he's staying safely inside, but I'm sure you're so ready to meet your little guy. Haha, love the bump under the tree, too cute!

Ania said...

Your belly is so cute, you look great and I love the maternity photo under the tree with the bow. Such a sweet idea. Will send you short fast labour vibes in case you do go into labour this weekend.

Jessica said...

I can't believe the baby might be born this weekend!!!

Amanda said...

Well congrats on making it to 36 weeks - officially full term!

I myself, am more like an elephant. Lilah gestated for 41 and a half weeks before finally deciding to join us on the outside. Also, I gained about 4 times what you have gained! (Elephant, or whale? Take your pick.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...