Kreativ Blogger

My tiny little blog has been honored with yet another award.  This time Quiana over at Harlem Love Birds awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award.  Quiana writes a great blog about living in NYC with her family and she has an adorable one year old...so go and check out her blog and say 'hi'!



I was completely shocked to receive this award since I don't consider myself Kreativ at all but I am extremely honored!

I'm supposed to share seven random things about me and pass on the award to other lucky bloggers.  Sounds like fun, right?

So, let's see...what 7 random things could I share that I haven't shared already.

1.  In my lifetime I've only lived in 2 states, but have lived in 3 different countries (4 if you count the 3 months I spent living in the UK).


2.  I speak 3 languages, but in our household don't be surprised if your hear four or five different ones at any given moment

3.  I don't know how to parallel park and the thought of it gives me a panic attack

4.  Of all the places I've visited in my lifetime Florence, Italy is my favorite

5.  I'm a self proclaimed foodie and love to spend hours experimenting in the kitchen

6.  My favorite part of the US is the South East and could see myself living there for the rest of our lives

7.  I lived in Arizona my entire life until I was 24 and never ever visited the Grand Canyon.  I still have not gone even though my entire family still lives in Arizona.

And now for the fun part, handing off this award!



Pin It

6 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I think you need to move back to Carolina. I can't parallel park either.

Kiddothings said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me Barbara! :)

Hee, I can parallel park pretty well but not without an anxiety attack first.
Love Florence too! ALthough, besides The Duomo, I can't remember much about it. It was a short visit for us.

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Congrats on your award. I prefer people know as little about me as possible and even believe me to be some sort of android.
+followed

Jessica said...

I don't even think I've tried to parallel park in my life. Hopefully when you come back to the States you can visit the Grand Canyon.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Fun post! Congratulations on your award! I've always wanted to go to Florence, though I have been to the Grand Canyon. And I also avoid parallel parking. :)

Liene said...

Congratulations on the award, and thanks for passing it on to me! Have to start thinking of a list of 7...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...