33 Weeks

I am definitely celebrating each week that comes without a baby.  I only need to make it 2 more weeks before I'm no longer considered at risk. Woo hoo!

We did do a mini-photo session for the big Baby #2 name reveal.  Be sure to come back Friday to see the pictures and most of all to see the name we've chosen!

I am definitely feeling more tired lately and it's becoming more uncomfortable to do simple things.  Luckily I can still see my feet so putting on my shoes and socks is still a manageable task.  It's all about the little things in life, right?

We've done a lot of baby related things this week.  I've started my hospital bag although I still have some things that I need to purchase in order to satisfy the long list of things the hospital gave us.  With Nathan I went crazy and bought all the things on the list and ended up using 2, so this year I'm only going to pack the things I know for sure I will need.  In France you are typically in the hospital for 5 days so there are a lot of things you need to pack, like 6 changes of clothes for the baby.

Cornel is also putting the finishing touches on the nursery letters, and all appointments with the anesthesiologist, etc. have been scheduled.  It's all starting to feel so real.

Other than that, there hasn't been too much going on.  I'm still trying to rest as much as possible, but with a toddler around it's easier said than done.


All non-maternity clothes.  Sweater:  Tommy Hilfiger, Jeans: Abercrombie, Boot Socks:  French boutique, Boots:  Zara



Sweater:  Old Navy (old), Pants:  Motherhood Maternity; Boots:  Macy's (old)

And because it is always fun to compare.  Here I am at 33 weeks with Nathan.



pleated poppy


</
Pin It

13 comments:

SassyModernMom said...

I love seeing the chronicles of the weeks leading up to babe! Wish I had been blogging when my girls were born because I did a very poor job of it:) You look fabulous and I'm sure the next 7 weeks will fly by!

Liene said...

Agch, you look so cute! I'm so jealous you're still in non-maternity clothes this late in the game (and you should see me)!

Natalie said...

Your little one will be here before you know it!

Sonya said...

Can't wait for the name reveal!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

You're looking good! Looking forward to the name reveal... I think Cam works... just sayin. ;0)

Melaina25 said...

How cute is your bump! Love the green top, too. I was an expat during my pregnancy as well how are you finding it?

I've got a "What I Wore" linky on Wednesdays if you'd like to join in, too!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-wednesday-versace-for-hm.html

Mark said...

Look, if this kid ain't named Mark, I'm not interested. You can start looking for another gay pen-pal right now.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Your Friend, m.
p.s. Sometimes I make my own self laugh.

Nieves said...

Happy Thanksgiving Barbara! Enjoy it but not too much jejeje, remember that you have to rest as much as you can. I am looking forward to knowing about the new baby's name. Kissesss!

Jessica said...

Laughing so hard at Mark's comment. Don't you just love him?
You look great, as always. So glad you have hit 33 weeks and hoping for 36 for you. Such a long hospital stay in France, seems like that may make it easier when you get home since you will be further along in your recovery. I just love following your pregnancy week by week, thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Kiddothings said...

Now you're looking a little bit more pregnant but still looking so trim if not for your belly. I see myself at 33 weeks now looking like a whale! Can't wait for the name reveal! :)

Ania said...

what a cute baby belly.

The Anecdotal Baby said...

You look great! I do so enjoy hearing each week about your pregnancy and I can't wait for the big reveal Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!

Amanda said...

Looking fab, as always! Can't wait to hear the name you've picked out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...