31 weeks

I seriously cannot believe how time is flying by around here.  I have been ridiculously busy with work and life that it seems like this baby situation is just flying by!

I was so on track a couple of weeks ago.  We had the bed set up, the baby clothes washed and now I've hit a wall and have done nothing.  I am so unprepared for this baby's arrival.  We did finally fill out all of the hospital paper work and have that ready to go and the name has also been chosen (stay tuned for a reveal soon).

I still have yet to prepare a hospital bag even after repeated warning from my doctor to be prepared.  Maybe it's the language barrier, but I always seem to think that his advice is "optional" to as where he believes it is mandatory.  It is a good thing he has a good sense of humor.

As far as the actual pregnancy goes, this week has been the worst.  I have been working late nights and by the time I get home my entire body is exhausted and in pain.  I'm hoping once I get back to my regular routine I will start feeling better.  There are still no unusual cravings and I've tried to keep away from all of the sweets that are always surrounding me.

Tomorrow we have our final ultrasound (echographie) and I'm excited to see the baby.  I definitely feel like I've given this one a lot less attention and priority than I did with Nathan as far as obsessing over every detail, so the ultrasound will be a nice reminder that he is okay and well.

And with that I leave you with my 31 week picture.  I love fall, and boots and the ability to wear warm clothes now.  I don't think I would have made a good summer pregnant woman.
Dress:  Prenatale (Italian boutique), Jeans:  Abercrombie, Necklace:  French boutique, Boots:  Zara
It is super dark in the mornings when we go to work so I apologize for these pictures being so dark.  You've got to love DST!
Just for fun, here I am at 31 weeks with Nathan....




pleated poppy

Pin It

31 comments:

Tamera Beardsley said...

You look so beautiful my dear...take care.

Kiddothings said...

Hee, I gave my 2nd pregnancy a lot less attention too! You're still looking great and I think you'll look good as a summer pregnant lady! :)

Stacey said...

You look amazing! Congratulations and May God bless you as you prepare for this sweet gift!

Mry Jhnsn said...

Perfect choices for you! You look amazing :)

Missy said...

Look at you, getting closer and closer!

skye @ neathering our fest said...

You are a gorgeous and stylish pregnant lady! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! :)

Natalie said...

The countdown has begun! You are so cute pregnant :)

Katherines Corner said...

gorgeous!! xo

Michelle said...

You're such a cute (and teeny!) pregnant lady!

Mark said...

How is it that you look younger than you did three years ago? I think I need to move to France!
Your Friend, m.
p.s. Thanks for upgrading those white flats to boots. m.

The Anecdotal Baby said...

Looking good momma! Can't wait for the name announcement!

Adrienne said...

You do look great ~ way to stay 'put together' and fashion conscious all the way through! I confess to craving nothing but sweats in my third trimesters! You may 'feel' less prepared in the sense that your 'to do' lists don't have as many checks as you'd like...but you're an experienced mama now...SO much more prepared than last time!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

Looking good!!!

Ania said...

what an adorable baby bump. So cute. The dress is very pretty and looks good on you. As for packing the bag you still have 9 weeks right, and even of you have it packed there are always last minute additions anyways.

Ania said...

what an adorable baby bump. So cute. The dress is very pretty and looks good on you. As for packing the bag you still have 9 weeks right, and even of you have it packed there are always last minute additions anyways.

Amanda said...

Ummm, am I allowed to hate you just a tiny bit? I mean that in the best way possible! You, at 31 weeks, are smaller than I was at 24 weeks!

Kimberly said...

You're beautiful! I don't think my bumps were ever that tiny!

Three's 4 Me said...

You scared me there for a second with that first photo!! I was like, "woah, woah, woah, I'm 31 weeks and I look nothing like that!!!" haha I'm glad you've popped a little bit more since then!! Popping in from wiww!!

Kat said...

You are so tiny! I was HUGE by that time! MY grandma asked if I was having twins! I carried my second so far out I thought my skin was going to crack! LOL! YOu look great! Try to take it easy this holiday weekend and get some rest!

Katharine said...

Wow! You are so tiny!

tracy@sellabitmum said...

You are stunning my friend.

Helene said...

I still cannot get over how amazing you look!!! And you've got style, too!

When I was 31 weeks pregnant, I was lucky to even get out of my jammies, let alone wear something stylish!

Nenette AM said...

You look gorgeous! :)
I completely understand about not giving preg #2 the same attention as preg #1. You don't have as much time, or energy!
Hang in there. We're with you!
I totally envy you. I miss having a baby belly... but not enough to go for #3. :) xo

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, the time is certainly flying! Only a few weeks left!
you look gorgeous :)

Jessica said...

I wasn't as focused on my second pregnancy either. Life was very busy with one child to take care of already.

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

You're looking awesome!

I feel the same way about this second pregnancy - like I'm not paying attention to him/ her as much as I did with the first one, but I know it's natural and unavoidable. I have a crazy life now compared to before I had a toddler. :)

Excited for you to see the baby at the ultrasound!

Jessica said...

You look so great, I love your pregnancy updates (just incase I don't tell you that every week).

Shell said...

You are still so tiny!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You don't look ready for a countdown!

Elena said...

Wow - 31 weeks already! You look so fantastic!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You look gorgeous, as always. :) And I'm so impressed your staying away from sweets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...