29 Weeks

My last week in the 20's, it is crazy to think that the baby could be here in less than 7 weeks.  We are definitely not ready.

Physically, I'm doing very well, although there are days when I feel like a beached whale.  Even Cornel has noticed that my belly is much bigger now than it was with Nathan.  I still haven't had any cravings and my maternity clothes are still not fitting the way they are supposed to.  I haven't been sleeping very well, but I guess as they say this is my body's way of adjusting me to those sleepless nights, right?

We have been trying to spend as much time with Nathan before his "brudder" arrives.  Luckily the weather has been cooperating and we have been able to spend some time outside and let him get out to play.  There are still some preparations that have to be done, like getting our house in order.  But that will come soon enough.


Sweater:  Ann Taylor, Shirt:  Old Navy, Leggings:  Motherhood Maternity, Boots:  Zara

I really thought this outfit looked cute on, until I saw these pictures.  The big brown sweater only made me look fat.  I will not be wearing this again until after the baby is born!
Dress:  Prenatale, Tights & Boots:  Zara

Cornel made me buy this when we were in Verona because it was on sale for 3 euros.  I thought it was a shirt and thought, why not, I can always use a maternity shirt.  Turns out it's a dress and super cute.  I wish I hadn't waited to so long to wear it.

Sweater:  Tommy Hilfiger, Cords:  Motherhood Maternity

Here I am in all of my make-up less glory.  In my defense, I had the day off and didn't want to put on make-up just to wash dishes and roam around.  I did put on mascara though, does that count?




pleated poppy

Pin It

15 comments:

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

You look amazing!! Not long now, exciting times ahead :)

Adrienne said...

So exciting!!! I loved that pic of you in the brown sweater/boots - all fallish! I wrote you a "too long" response to your blog yesterday, which didn't post for some reason...I'll try to rewrite in an email later today!! Cause I remember that seasonal nostalgia and holiday tradition dilemma well!

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

Brudder :)

You do not look fat. You look amazing. Not that it ever gets cold here, but I love how cozy pregnant ladies look in sweaters.

Shellsea said...

You look great in that fall outfit and I love the changing leaves! More than half way...and a good pregnancy, yeah!

Liz said...

I never wear make-up, so mascara sounds "fancy" to me! :-)

Amanda said...

I actually love the brown sweater/boots combo. I think you look fantastic! And that white dress is gorge. Looking great, mama!

Mark said...

Yes, mascara counts. But really, a little lipstick is all most woman really need.
m.

Cam | Bibs & Baubles said...

I think you look adorable and you seem to be all belly! So cute.

Shell said...

You have such a cute baby bump!

Natalie said...

Seven weeks is no time! Except when you are the one pregnant. And whatever you are beautiful pregnant!

Jen said...

That last picture is my favorite!! You look gorgeous without make-up!!
P.S. I feel naked without mascara ;)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You always look so cute! And you are getting so close! Glad you're enjoying your last couple months before "brudder" gets here.

Marla said...

You look great! Love that white dress!

Quiana said...

Looking fab! 3 euros for that dress??? Amazing!

Sonya said...

You carry a baby belly really well! You look great and your outfits are cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...