27 weeks

The weather in Clermont has been crazy lately.  Summer heat one day and winter temperatures the next.  Where is the fall weather?  This has made getting dressed such a challenge this week because most of my maternity clothes are really only one season type items.  Not to mention that my maternity pants are still too big!!  I spend half of my day lifting them up or trying to roll them over to keep them from being around my waist by lunch time.  Such a sad dilema - too fat for regular clothes to small for maternity clothes.

The good news is, that so far this pregnancy is going great and the baby is moving constantly.  I have some back pain that has been lingering since my first pregnancy but luckily Cornel always comes to the rescue.  The best part, however, is that I get to get out of the heavy duty chores (not that I did them much before anyway).

Seeing as how this baby can make an appearance any week now, I've started going into panic mode.  So, I've started washing all of the newborn clothing and making sure things start getting ready.  Call me paranoid.

Nathan is still loving having conversations with his brother, although he still doesn't realize that he doesn't have a brother in his belly.  Oh well, he'll figure it out soon enough.  Here we are at exactly 27 weeks, getting ready to head off to work and daycare. 


Sweater:  Hollister, Tank: Old Navy; Jeans: Motherhood Maternity;Shoes: Puma

Pointing at our Belly's
 Nathan - Shirt: United Colors of Benetton; Pants:  Zara Baby, Shoes:  Gift from grandma

And here is a picture of me with Nathan at 27 weeks.  Is it my imagination or is my behind 10X bigger now than it was back then?  I look like a cow now compared to how I looked back then - which is sad considering I weigh less.  Oh, this is what happens when you get older....


pleated poppy

Pin It

24 comments:

Kiddothings said...

Oh yes, your belly with Nathan certainly looks much bigger. You know I kinda liked being too fat for regular clothes and too small for maternity ones because I had an excuse to go buy myself clothes! :D

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You are such a cute pregnant mom!

The mummy idea is so open for sharing.

Happy Homemaker UK said...

Such an exciting time! My son 'decorated' my pregnant belly with stickers :) Ah, good times :) XOL

Michelle said...

Umm, you are hilarious. You're TEENY, period. I can't believe you're 27 weeks. I have (and have had, ha!) a much bigger belly than you! You must have a teeny tiny baby in there!

You sound like me in the pants department...my only consolation is that at least when I'm sitting down I don't have to roll up my pants...they fit nicely when I'm sitting! =) And you must be a better mom than me...I figure that all of our newborn clothes were clean when we put them up, so no need to wash them again! =)

Mry Jhnsn said...

Oh you are a hoot and there is nothing big (or bad) about your booty! Cute pics of you and your sweet boy :)

Minivan Mama said...

Lookin good mama!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, you are so NOT cow like. You look adorable! I don't like that in between stage either, especially after I've had the baby. LOl!

Natalie said...

Girl you do not have a bigger behind! And how is it possible that you are smaller this pregnancy??? I thought the 2nd one was supposed to be bigger! Looks like you are defeating the odds! :)

Mark said...

What aren't you aging? Is it the yogurt or the wine?
m.

Jessica said...

How cute he is pointing to his belly too.

Helene said...

Tell me you're not serious about thinking your butt looks bigger now!!! You look adorable!!!! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you! I always felt like a beached whale when I was pregnant...and my butt was always as big as my belly (a keen observation made by a friend's child, which reduced me to a heaping pile of tears). Seriously, when she found out I was having twins, she asked her mom, "Are the babies in her butt or her belly?"

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Um NO your behind is not bigger! You are tiny tiny!!
love your blog, so glad you stopped by!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Moomser said...

So NOT a cow!

Jen said...

I think you look fabulous!! Honestly, I do not see the behind you're even talking about!

Tamera Beardsley said...

You look so beautiful my dear!

Kimberly said...

You are so cute! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant!

Elena said...

You look great! It used to drive me crazy when the weather would be up & down when I was pregnant - it is hard to find clothes when you buy for a particular season!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

Looking good mama! Not cow-like in the least! :)

Kim said...

Deaglan thought the baby was in his tummy too. We're having the same kind of weather here. Last week was shorts and tank tops, this week is sweaters and boots!

Katharine said...

You are not a cow. You look great! Nathan is so cute in those pictures! I think he's jealous he's not pregnant too!

Shell said...

You are such a bitty pregnant thing! So cute!

Jessica said...

I love your pregnancy update posts, I'm living through you since we are done :(.

Shellsea said...

You and Nathan both look great! I can't wait to read all about the new baby too!

Amy said...

You have such a cute belly!! I didn't like that funny "fat" stage of pregnancy either. And you got it right, your body is never the same again after you have children. I wish I knew this before kids and I would have appreciated my body more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...