These are the moments

We all have those moments in our life that we will always remember.  Those moments that we look back on that still make us smile, cry or even laugh.  Those moments that change who we are completely - and those moments that shape who we are and who we will become.

The moment when you realize that you fell in love with someone special...

The moment you realize that you better marry this person and never let them go...


the moments when your family grows....


those moments when you realize that life is much bigger than yourself...


those moments filled with incredible "first" milestones...

the first time you felt the sand between your toes,


and those moments when you realize that no matter how hard you try, life keeps moving; no matter how much we wish it would stand still.


I'm linking up with Shell over at Things I Can't Say for her Magic Moments series...go and check out some other amazing magic moments!


Let's BEE Friends
Pin It

20 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow ~ this is very poignant. Capturing those moments and storing them up is so important! I loved your post (yesterday I think!) when you told your story about meeting and marrying your husband!

Kiddothings said...

I so feel the magic in this post! Beautiful! And I totally love all the pictures here. Nathan's so tiny in that one with Daddy.

Mark Himes said...

So many great shots/memories. m.

Shell said...

Oh, this is so incredibly sweet!

jeands said...

Such a beautiful post. I love all the photos especially the fourth one where you are holding your son.

Natalie said...

Wow you really have had some beautiful magic moments! Love all your pics...especially the one on the railroad tracks...and of course the ones of your precious little baby! Thanks for visiting Germaine's guest post on my blog. Glad to find your sweet blog---new follower!

Jessica said...

Love these pictures. The bare bottom sand baby made me laugh. Such great memories.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

You captured the theme so well! What really wonderful moments.

Elena said...

All awesome moments! I love that wedding shot on the train tracks - so very cool! We're all pretty fortunate to have such great moments in our lifetime. :)

Cassi said...

What a lovely, beautiful post! So great for memories :)

Missy said...

Love, love, love that wedding pic!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Beautiful post! I also love the picture of you and your husband on the train tracks. And your little guy is so adorable!

Kim @ Mamas Monologues said...

This is so incredibly sweet!

Jessica said...

Amazing shots and beautiful post, I have goosebumps.

Nieves said...

Barbara, what a sweet and touching post! There is not any doubt at all that you and your husband are so much in love and you are so happy! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Beautiful moments! I love those pictures XO

Galit Breen said...

Your photos are gorgeous, and your moments- magical, indeed. Love!

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

The sand picture - lovely! I have to gather my own magic moments to link up, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Adrienne said...

I love the carousel picture! So adorable!! Great magic moments! :)

Bees With Honey said...

I love the picture of baby naked on the beach. I remember my babe's first time at the beach. They didn't know what to make of everything, never mind how the sand felt on their feet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...