Happy Family in Paris

I'm so excited this morning because I'm guest posting on Anytrip.com on how to have a successful family vacation in Paris!

As you know we have been to Paris on numerous occasions with our son beginning from when he was around 4 months old!  I was so honored when Anytrip asked me to write a little bit about my experience.

Please go and read my post which will hopefully inspire you to take the plunge and have a family adventure in Paris.


Anytrip is a great website which lets you book hotels and hostels with no booking fees.  You could also plan your flights, sightseeing tours and rental cars for the same trip!

And when you stop by don't forget to check out their Love Paris contest that they have going where you could enter to win a free trip to Paris!  You could also check them out on twitter and on facebook!

So what are you waiting for...go and check out my post and Anytrip right now!

Please note that I was not compensated in anyway for this post, I just really love Paris!




Pin It

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Heading over to "read you" now!!

Deb said...

I can't say that I've ever wanted to visit Paris before, but I now feel little twinges of longing! In a year or two, I hope we'll be able to make a family trip over the sea . . . and then I might just be using your tips! :)

jeands said...

I've always wanted to visit Paris, in fact it's one of dream place to visit. Maybe one day my little family will head over to Paris, France!

Happy Homemaker UK said...

That's so cool! And I've never heard on Anytrip - I'll have to check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...