25 weeks

What a week...it's been full of fun and excitement.  It started with a great family weekend and my birthday {more to come on that later}.  I can't believe that I'm at 25 weeks, I know I say that every week but it seriously feels like time is flying by.  

There is finally no denying that I'm pregnant, which is a great thing.  That means that baby boy is growing.  My mom sent me some cute maternity tops from the States which I've been wearing lately although I'm still in my non-maternity pants.  Sadly, my belly still isn't big enough to keep them up and pregnant or not a saggy butt is not an attractive butt!

I've still been sleeping okay and haven't had any unusual cravings, although I did indulge in some raspberry tiramisu cake - because it's not fun being pregnant if you can't eat junk every once in a while.  

I have already started washing newborn clothes and making room in the closets for baby #2.  I hate cleaning and organizing so while it seems like it's really early to start, it might just take me until December to finish!


top:  gift from my mom, jeans:  Abercrombie, shoes: Puma

Shirt: Gap Maternity, Skirt:  Made by moi; Shoes:  Tod's (birthday present from the hubs)


Shirt:  Made by moi; cardigan Old Navy; jeans: Motherhood Maternity; shoes Tod's, Necklace:  Tiffany's, 

When I was 25 weeks pregnant with Nathan I was having my very baby shower in Arizona.  Crazy how time flies.


pleated poppy

Pin It

24 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

You look great!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

The cake sounds heavenly! You really look great!

Kiddothings said...

It's so nice to see you 'grow' a little every week. Nathan's keeping himself very busy there while you take your photos :)

Denise said...

You look wonderful and so very happy!

Cookie's Mom said...

Lookin' good! What a nice scrapbook you have going here with your weekly wardrobe pics! It looks like you are enjoying this pregnancy as much as the first!

Adrienne said...

You do look great! Love that you sew...I used to, many moons ago, and {when I can} am thinking of investing in a machine again. Can't wait for birthday pics ~ happy belated!

Tara R. said...

Very cute tops, and you do look wonderful.

Missy said...

Congrats on 25 weeks. You are inching ever closer!

The Arizona Russums said...

you are so cute! are you not finding out the gender? love that if that's the case!

Cam - Bibs and Baubles said...

congrats on 25 weeks! You look great. How did I not know you made clothes? Uber-talented, you are.

Mry Jhnsn said...

You are looking so cute!

Hungrigyrl said...

Aww, I love all the pics! Sounds like your pregnancy is going well! Thank you for sharing.

Liz said...

Totally stylish, as always!

Susan said...

You're carrying so amazing. Wow. Looking great again this week girly!

Natalie @ MamaTrack said...

You look great! I'm totally jealous because I'm the size of a house. Sigh.

Enjoy this time!

Ania said...

you look so cute, I love the first top. It looks really good on you.

Amanda said...

Cutest pregnant (teeny tiny) belly ever!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You make such a cute pregnant lady. I'm thinking I could use some raspberry tiramisu. :)

Stacey said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! You look so excited, congrats!! Good luck organizing for the baby. :]

Kimberly said...

You look great! I have that top in the first picture from when I was pregnant with my son.

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

You have such a cute baby bump and wardrobe!

Janie said...

You're a fashionable preggy lady ;) Goodluck preparing for the #2! :)

Jen said...

You look awesome!! And what a nice mom to send you some new clothes...moms are the best :)

Kat Biggie said...

Hey I'm visiting from SITS! I saw the Eiffel tower in your pic and had to check it out! I love France and am so jealous that you are living there! Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...