24 weeks

I feel like I've reached a huge milestone at 24 weeks, especially considering the baby chances of survival should he be born after this week have increased significantly.  My doctor is constantly scaring me about my risk of premature labor, so I'll take any victories I can get.

Other than that, there hasn't been anything too exciting going on lately.  The baby is growing and I am (finally) growing, which is great.  Nathan still points at his own belly and says brother and he still loves to have conversations with my belly, which is cute.


Dress:  Mango, Belt & Boots:  Zara, Shirt & Tights:  Old Navy
It's gotten really cold lately, so I had to bring out the tights and winter clothing - which is crazy considering it's September!!  I didn't have any fall boots and set out on a mission, but the sad thing is that my shoe size can only be found in the children's section.  I found these great boots at Zara Girls and the great things about kid's shoes is that they are about half the price!

And because it's always fun to compare, here is a picture with Nathan at 24 weeks....

I was in Atlanta at 24 weeks with Nathan and loving every minute of it!

pleated poppy

Pin It

19 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on making it past that pregnancy milestone. What a cute outfit you are wearing! :)

Happy Homemaker UK said...

yea! Such a sign of relief, I remember :) You look FAB :) XOL

Michelle said...

You're still so tiny! And I'm jealous about your being able to buy shoes in the kid's sections/stores...so not fair that you get off cheaper than those of us with big feet! =)

pmlevitt said...

So stylish! Keep rockin the baby bump, girl!

Missy said...

I can't believe it's cold enough there for such warm clothes! You look great!

Cookie's Mom said...

You look great! I love fall fashion - shame it has to be so cold to sport it!

Sonya said...

I love your dress! I've purchased from the girls section before too. Sometimes they have some cute stuff!

Moomser said...

Every milestone reached is a small victory in pregnancy isn't it?! You look great, in the pictures of both pregnancies! Also, am seriously jealous of your shoe size as I may soon have to start shopping in the men's section for shoes (and drag queen stores for heels) my feet get bigger and bigger with each child, one of the reasons I don't think I'll have a third.

The Anecdotal Baby said...

Awe, congrats on the milestone! You look fabulous and I'm jealous that you get to wear cute fall weather clothing.

Nieves said...

How sweet of your boy talking with your belly! I am sure he is looking forward to seeing the new baby. I like the outfit you are wearing, I am a great fan of ZARA shops and I use to buy clothes there every season. Nice Thursday!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

You look adorable! I always breath a huge sigh of relief around 24 weeks too.

The Duty's said...

so cute!! i'm in atlanta now and we just went to the world of coke!!! so fun!! is that caffeine free diet coke your drinking?? love it!!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I am so happy for you! You look wonderful.

Jen said...

Did you go into premature labor with Nathan? Why is your doctor scaring you like that?
You look awesome!

Kim said...

It's just non-stop worrying when you're pregnant even when you're feeling great, someone mentions the tiniest thing and you can't stop thinking of it. You look so wonderful! Positive thoughts coming your way my friend.

Kiddothings said...

That's so sweet of Nathan talking to his little brother. It creates great sibling bonding actually. I had my son do it when I was expecting my girl and when she came out, he was just head over heels in love with her.

jeands said...

I love your dress!!! I wish I could wear like that too here in my neck of the woods. I can totally relate to you, I have smallest feet as well and kids shoe section is my friend. And yeah they are way cheaper. I remembered I bought my Nike gym shoes at Nike kids and it is half the price of the adult one. Love it.

Jessica said...

You finally look pregnant! And such a cute pregnant you are!

grace said...

aww! you are sooo tiny still! Lucky! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...