23 weeks

Another week already?  I've been getting more and more uncomfortable this week so I definitely think this baby is growing.  I'm still wearing normal clothes, but people have finally started to ask when I'm due - so I consider that a small victory.  I much rather look pregnant than look like a fat cow, so I'll take what I can get.

I also think that we might have chosen a name for baby boy!  We'll be sure to share when it becomes official.  We are taking the name for a test run to see if we like it, but it does feel good to have a name to associate with the belly movements.

Nathan has started talking to my belly, although I think he has no clue what he is doing.  He sees his daddy talking to the belly and he doesn't want to miss out.  I think he will be in for a shock when his baby brother finally makes an appearance.

Even though we spent all weekend going out and doing things.  I only got one picture, and it was when I was off to work - sad isn't it?

Here I am at 23 weeks.  I like to think that I look pregnant.  What do you think?

Shirt:  H&M, Skirt:  made by moi

And just for fun...here is a picture of me with Nathan at 23 weeks....



pleated poppy

Pin It

16 comments:

Liene said...

Yep, older siblings are definately in for a rude awakening! (And I can't believe you're still in normal clothes!)

Kiddothings said...

Nathan sure gave you a bigger belly! It's so nice to know that Nathan is 'interacting' with his little brother already - talking to the belly is great for sibling bonding. When his little brother comes out he'll fall in love with him!

Jessica said...

You are so cute pregnant and just like I was, I always showed late and hoped that everyone could tell that I was pregnant and not just walking around with a few extra pounds.

Missy said...

You look almost the same! Pregnancies go so fast, even though it seems like it takes forever sometimes.

Sandra said...

I think if you hold your shirt just so, you can get away with pregnant! :) But you glow so there's always that! You're beautiful and love the skirt faite par toi!

Jessie Szmanda said...

Look how CUTE you are!

Mark Himes said...

Looking good!
I didn't have to wear maternity clothes either. In fact, no one could tell that I was having a baby until I came home with him from the Adoption Agency.
m.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

I think it is lovely how you are sharing the story of your relationships growth on your blog. One day when you have been married as long as I have it will be so special to look back at your memories in this way. Take Care

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

You look lovely!! The comparison picture is a great idea!

Sonya said...

You're getting there but you're still tiny!

Susan said...

I'm thinking you look very similar - pregnancy so obviously suits you. Cute skirt!

Liz said...

You are smiling and beaming - that's all that matters!

Jessica said...

I'm not sure if you look pregnant, but you look fabulous!

Jessica said...

How cute that Nathan talks to your belly. You look fabulous and I love the homemade skirt.

Flor said...

You definitely have that pregnancy glow! You look so cute pregnant :)

Natalie said...

That is so sweet that Nathan talks to your belly...and great idea to compare belly pics. I'm going to put that down to remember to do that when I'm pregnant again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...