22 weeks

I feel like this pregnancy is zipping by!  I had another doctor's appointment this past week and I gained another kilo this month (2 pounds) bringing my grand total up to 4 pounds - although when I look in the mirror I feel like I've gained 50!

Still wearing my normal clothes because the maternity clothes are too much of a hassle at the moment.  I spend my days lifting up my pants and it just was not pleasant - especially at work!  With Nathan I became really complacent in my pregnancy clothes and would hardly make any effort to getting ready during the day.  I'm trying to make changes to actually look good (even though I feel like a beached whale).

Other than that, baby boy is doing well although we have yet to agree on a name - but hopefully this will come.

Here I am at 22 weeks -

Skirt:  Kohl's (old), shirt: H&M, shoes: Puma 

Dress:  Ann Taylor (old), cardigan:  Old Navy

Here is a cute one for you.  Nathan always asks what I'm doing when I take this pictures and I tell him taking pictures of my belly, and he insisted on having a belly picture taken as well!  Here is Nathan's showing of his belly this week!

And for comparison, this was me with Nathan in my belly at 22 weeks!  What a difference 2 years makes!



pleated poppy

Pin It

20 comments:

Jessica said...

You look great and he is adorable. Those little legs are so cute, he reminds me so much of my Sawyer, couldn't you just eat up the cuteness?

Kiddothings said...

Haha! That picture of Nathan totally stole the limelight from you!
You're still looking good and hardly any sign of a baby bump.

Katharine said...

Adorable!

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

Awesome! I love that he's into it. And those are definitely 2 cute bellies. You look like you're feeling great!

Liz said...

Nathan holding up his shirt is soooooooo funny and cute!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

He is so cute! I love that he is sticking out his belly.

Mark Himes said...

Love both of your bellies! You must kiss his a thousand times a day, right?
Your Friend, m. Which stands for Mark and is a very good boys name by the way. I'm just sayin!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, you both are so darn cute! And only 4 pounds?! That's amazing :)

Quiana said...

I think you look fab!

Kim @ Mamas Monologues said...

You look great! I love how Nathan is in on it too!

Sonya said...

I think you are the skinniest pregnant gal I have ever seen! You look great!

Helene said...

Wow, you look beautiful!!!! And I love that Nathan wanted to have his belly pic taken!

Amanda said...

Looking great. I can't believe you've only gained 4 lbs - I can gain that much from just from too many trips to the chip bowl in one night! :) And Nathan's belly is pretty adorable too!

Shell said...

You are still so little and cute!

Jessica said...

Wait, did I read this right that you have only gained 4 pounds 22 weeks into being pregnant? If so, that's crazy. I gained like 4 pounds a week.

Michelle said...

Love that photo of Nathan...too cute! And only 4 pounds, huh? Your doctor's not harping on you to gain more like mine was? =)

Kim said...

I agree, you continue to look great but I know how that feels too. Pregnancy was not a fun time for me. Love that picture of Nathan. Kissable little belly.

Susan said...

Awww not sure who is cuter you or Nathan!
Adorable, the both of you.
xo

momstheword said...

Hahahaha, I love your son's belly picture, adorable!!

You look darling in your clothes and you are so tiny!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I think you look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...