Wedding Wishes

I remember planning this day from thousands of miles away.  I had pictured this day thousands of times in my head - going over every last detail.  I imagined myself in my dress, staring at the most amazing man.

Nothing turned out like I planned but this picture captures the magic of our wedding. We had snuck out to the garden followed by our amazing photographer.

It was such an intimate moment where there was nothing else in the world but us.  The night was filled with so much love and wonder of what our future would hold.  Never could we have imagined the amazing life that lay ahead of us - the amazing adventures we would share.  In that moment it was just us and the love and wishes we both held for each other.


I can only imagine what lies ahead of us for the future and the new adventures we will share together.  I hope that we can still look at each other like this after 50 years of marriage!

I'm linking up with Mommy of a Monster for Down the Aisle!  Go and check out some of the other amazing wedding photos.


”header
Pin It

12 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love your picture! The lighting is wonderful. You both look great!

Adrienne said...

ooh, lovely! I hope Melissa gets some super romantic and peaceful pics like this one!

vinobaby said...

What a fabulous photo--I love it! It looks like a scene from a painting.

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

So beautiful! I love that dress!

Jen said...

Beautiful picture...and you look amazing :)

Elle The Heiress said...

What a wonderful moment that was captured!

Natalie said...

This is a beautiful photo and WOW!!!

Thank you for linking up and sharing!

Jessica said...

This is one of the best wedding pictures I have seen. I love it.

Germaine said...

That is a very romantic picture. The lighting compliments the mood. Lovely!

laci512 said...

What a beautiful picture!!

Shell said...

That pic is gorgeous and so romantic! Reminds me of something you'd see on the cover of a romance novel!

Wendy said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...