Taking Lessons

After this trip there are so many things that I learned from Nathan, especially about traveling and enjoying the simple things in life.

1. Apple juice can be better than wine.

2. Children play in the universal language of fun - and every playground is an opportunity to make new friends.

3.  Anytime daddy gives you permission to touch a boob, you take it!


4.  There is nothing that a little pasta, risotto or ham can't cure!

5.  Chocolate is always an appropriate snack!

6.  A carousel is the best thing ever even after the fifth time around!

7.  It's okay to stop and take a break every once in a while.

8.  It's rude to pass a good friend and not say hello!

9.  Any trip is better if you can share it with good friends.

10.  Always pack sensible footwear!

Mama’s Losin’ It


Submitted as part of Mama Kat's writing workshop.
Let's BEE Friends
Pin It

15 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love that you combined your list with vacation pics! My boy carried a pooh bear too...hold on, wave of nostalgia...Ok, I'm back! I think the siesta with the hat tilted on his head is my favorite!

pegbur7 said...

Love the way you tied in the wonderful photos with the lessons! Great job. Stopping by from Mama Kat's.

TwistedMummy Chronicles said...

Yup, pasta and chocolate always go down well with my boys too! :D Great pictures.

TKW said...

Awesome photos! I particularly loved the boob shot and the footwear! In from MamaKat!

Hungrigyrl said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Good luck with adjusting back to "real life". You can start planning your next one now!

Shell said...

Oh, he looks like he had such fun! I'm not sure if I believe that apple juice is better than wine, though. ;)

K said...

What a great connection between lessons and photos! I love the touch the boob one :) Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Jen said...

Such great pictures! The playgrounds look awesome.

Helene said...

I have to second what Shell said about apple juice and wine...LOL!!!

The pic of him eating, while holding that huge fork, just kills me!!! He's SO sweet!!!!!

mom2kiddos said...

Haha...what a fun list! Love all of them, especially #3!

Jessica said...

Still laughing at #3. So funny!

Dana @ ReallyWWWThinking? said...

This is an awesome list! The pictures you paired with your list are absolutely perfect.

Jessica said...

I agree with all of these except number 1. I will never pass up wine for apple juice.

Sarah said...

This list was so sweet! I just love it! The photo of him walking with Pooh is just adorable!

Bees With Honey said...

I love the sleeping photo and OMG ... who doesn't love a little man who knows good shoes?

Good lessons to be learned from children:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...