Innocence

We arrived in Tornio today to begin our last vacation of 2011.  In just one day we have managed to eat paninis, gelattos, and pizza (we love to eat)!

I promise I will get around to commenting and reading all of your blogs soon!

Today, I wanted to share something magical that happend while we where sightseeing. 

We went to see the Shroud of Jesus; which is located in Torino.  I knelt down at the alter to read the prayer and get a closer look.  As I'm kneeling silently, Nathan comes over and kneels beside me and grabs my hand.  It was silent, sweet and ever so perfect.  I am so grateful that Cornel was there to capture this moment on film. 

A child's sould is so pure and innocent that he knew exactly what to do in that moment.  Hopefully his little prayer will be answered; whatever it may be!
Pin It

14 comments:

Twisted Mummy said...

Aw, nice picture. :D

Jen said...

That is precious...good job on your husband's part. Hope you have a wonderful vacation :)

mom2kiddos said...

Oh what a lovely moment. It brought a tear to my eye. I'm sure God heard him and let's hope his prayer for more gelato will be answered. Just kidding (about the gelato).

Libertad Wright said...

Barbara, that is so sweet it made me cry. I am so glad you got a picture of it.

Helene said...

Awww, definitely a sweet moment and it's so wonderful that you have it captured in a picture to remember for years to come!

K said...

What a sweet moment! Children really do grasp the emotional context of a moment through their innocence. What a great photo :)

I found your blog from Kiddothings and I'm so excited to read more about your adventures in France.

laci512 said...

What a sweet and special moment. I am sure that God heard him and will answer his sweet little prayer. So happy for you that you were able to have this picture taken.

mom2kiddos said...

Btw, I gave you an award - to say you have a great blog and thank you for supporting mine. :D
http://kiddothings.blogspot.com/2011/08/lifes-lessons-blogging-and-russian-girl.html

I hope you're having a great time vacationing!

Jessica said...

Just beautiful!

elenareviews said...

So cute and so wise........

Katharine said...

Precious! It made me cry a little too

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Calling by from Post of the Month Club, a precious moment :)

Nieves R said...

I have found your lovely blog thanks to Happy Homemaker UK, and with your permission I am becoming a follower to come here again! Best regards,

Happy Homemaker UK said...

I have really enjoyed your travel photos! What a precious moment & that photo couldn't be sweeter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...