All over the place

I still have so many things to write down - vacation moments to share but I will get to all that next week.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow - right? Or something like that.

Anyway, today I'm so excited to share with you the new little piece of bling that I have there on the right hand side.  Do you see it, all shiny and pink?  That's right - thanks to all of your votes and support I'm a Circle of Mom's favorite (Top 25 Expat Bloggers)!

Thank you all again for your votes and please go and check out my interview here !!

I was also lucky enough to be featured on Glottogon.com!  This website offers children's books in a variety of languages.  For an expat like myself living in a foreign country you don't realize how hard it is to find children's book in your native language!  Even if you are just trying to teach your child a second (or third) language - this place is a great resource!  So please go and check out my interview here!

I promise to be back next week with some vacation recaps in addition to the big gender reveal of baby #2!  Stay tuned!

And also don't forget that my Facebook page is finally up, so go on over and like me!
Pin It

8 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I look forward to hearing more about your vacation.

Germaine said...

Congrats on making TOp 25 Expat Bloggers! Will be checking out those sites!

Happy Homemaker UK said...

So so cool! I'll off to check out the interview :) XOL

My INner Chick said...

--CONGRATS!!! SO cool.

Hungrigyrl said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!:)

Jen said...

Awww, congrats, girl!! You deserve it :)

Liz said...

You have all sorts of awesome going on! Yay!!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the Circle of Friends.

I liked your FB page with all of my accounts. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...