20 Weeks...

I needed to take a break from my vacation updates because I needed to share an amazing milestone - 20 weeks!  I am now officially half way done with this pregnancy and it all just seems so surreal to me.  Like with Nathan, I haven't really "felt" pregnant.

You know, the women who feel that magical feeling the moment they pee on a stick.  While I love this baby, I just haven't felt "that moment" yet.  It seems as if maybe I'm just in denial that there is a baby that will be here in just four months.  Maybe it's the fact that I still don't "look" pregnant or wearing maternity clothes - or that no one has yet to ask me on the street if I'm expecting.

Not to say that this week hasn't been amazing though, the baby has been moving like crazy and Cornel was able to feel it for the first time this weekend!  Those are the moments when the idea of the baby become more real.

There has been an insane heat wave in Clermont and since there is little A/C to be found I have been trying to spend my days in as little clothing as possible.  Skirts, tanktops and dresses have been my only source of relief.
dress: H&M
Skirt:  Express, Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Tomorrow is a very exciting day where we find out whether Baby P #2 is a boy or a girl! Any guesses, I will let you know if you are right tomorrow?

For comparison here is a picture the day we found out Nathan was a boy at 21 weeks and 2 days!

pleated poppy
Pin It

16 comments:

Liene said...

I guess girl! Not based on anything whatsoever, but it's 50/50, right?

Melissa Hall said...

I am going to guess girl. I am never good at guessing when it comes to this. Wow, it seems to be going by so quickly. Didn't you just tell us you were expecting?

loulou said...

Hi barbara

I am predicting it is a girl.

Hmmm... we will see I guess :)

Can't wait to find out "with you"

x
Loulou

Libertad said...

Yay for half done! I say girl. Have fun tomorrow, maybe it will feel more real when you see how big your little one is and find out if you are having a girl or a boy.

Kiddothings said...

I'm going to go with girl! Hope I'm right. :)

wildruffle.com said...

How fun! You are still so tiny!! With my last pregnancy my tummy was enormous by 20 weeks (but that was probably partly because I was having twins!). You look great.:)

Shell said...

So cute!

I'll go with boy!

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

I think its a GIRL! And you certainly look great!

K said...

Wow, you look great!! And what anticipation you must feel! I'm going to guess girl, and I can't wait to find out on your blog!!

Tamera Beardsley said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Elle The Heiress said...

I'm going to guess you're having another boy. I can't wait to see if I'm right or not!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Halfway - congrats! And good luck tomorrow!

Ellie said...

Your looking so slim for 20weeks. When I had mine (a long time ago) I was very big and uncomfortable. I am guessing a girl. Enjoy your scan.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :)

va_grown said...

Just stopped by after catching you on Twitter and I'm so excited to find out you're expecting again! How wonderful! Love, hugs, and prayers! Boy or girl, either one will be a blessing!

Helene said...

You look amazing!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow...can't wait to hear which gender the baby is!!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited to find out!!! I'm guessing a girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...