WIWW...Italy {15 weeks}

I'm slowly working my way up to writing the recap post about our vacation, and hopefully I can get it done before we leave in August.

For now, I'll share with you my 15 week bump all throughout Italy!  My bump isn't visible yet, and all of my normal clothes still fit, yet I find that wearing dresses is 100000x more comfortable than wearing pants; especially since it was so warm.

Day 1- Driving through the Alps


It was cold so jeans and a sweatshirt were in order.  Jeans - Abercrombie; Hoodie - Hollister

By the time we got to Italy the temperature had almost doubled, so a quick wardrobe change was made at the hotel!

Day 1 - Port, Genova Aquarium & Dinner

Dress:  C&A; Tank: Old Navy; Belt: H&M

Day 2 - Port, Citta de Bambini & Downtown Genova


Dress:  C&A, Sweater:  Old Navy; Sunglasses:  Fendi

Day 3 - Portofino

Dress:  Mango; Shoes:  Minelli; Sunglasses: Fendi; Clingy Toddler:  Handmade

Day 4:  Monte Carlo

Halter:  JCrew; Pants:  Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes:  Minelli; Sunglasses:  Fendi

As far as the pregnancy is concerned.  All is well.  My clothes still fit and I'm still sleeping well at night.  I still haven't had any weird pregnancy cravings and it seems that all is well!  In one month we will finally get to learn the gender of the baby so we're very excited!  I have to admit that it was hard to be on vacation in the land of coffee and wine and not be able to indulge.  There's always next year.

And just for fun, here is the picture of me pregnant with Nathan at 15 weeks.  Coincidentally, this picture was also taken in Italy; Rome to be exact.  I think it's funny that I ended up being in Italy at 15 weeks in both pregnancies!



pleated poppy
Pin It

10 comments:

Jen said...

I love all of your sundresses!! Looks like you had a great trip :)

Delaney said...

Love these outfits!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Congratulations! And how wonderful to be in Italy. I have always said I'd like to go someday. Maybe when I retire...

Loved that red dress and that picture of you with your hand on your son's head was so precious, I showed it to my own son (who is 10 now & doesn't remember being that little).

Followed you here from WIWW!

Jeanine

Kim said...

LOVE the dresses, all of them! 15 weeks and no bump! Very nice.

Moomser said...

How was the citta dei bambini? we're thinking of going early next week. Isn't the aquarium awesome?!
Also, love the red dress!

Melissa said...

Oh Italy! I love Italy! I miss it so! Also, slightly jealous of your non-bump! I was in maternity pants at like 12 weeks!

Sonya said...

I love the dress from Mango. Really cute!

Heidi / I'm with Leia said...

Congratulations on the bump!! Dresses are so the thing for us preggos ;) So cool to follow your bump for the next many weeks. Hope you're feeling super (2. trimester is usually good). I'm still feeling great, starting my 3. trimester next week.... When are you due by the way?

Karen Greenberg said...

That is a great coincidence that you were in the same location on week 15 with both babies. How fun!

Jessica said...

I love the dresses. I'm starting to wear them more now and wishing I had when I was pregnant.

Love the line about the toddler being handmade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...