Vlog: Italy

It is no secret that I love Italy, in fact I secretly wish that we lived there instead of France.  I'm not sure what it is, the country, the people, the food.  Whatever the reason, Cornel and I have somehow managed to go to Italy every year since we've been together.

When the prompt was to do a slideshow about anything at all, I knew that it had to be about Italy.  Especially since we just got back Sunday night from yet another trip there.  I was hoping to have a different song than the one I used, but I couldn't find it anywhere; so instead you get a song sung by an Italian - Laura Pausini.  Enjoy.






Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

Lynn from For Love or Funny said...

Saw you on SITS; how wonderful it must be to spend time in Europe! Best wishes on a smooth 2nd pregnancy...

Galit Breen said...

Sigh- this? Is my heart's desire. Beautifully done!

Jessica said...

Love this! I want to go to Italy now and see all those places.

Kim said...

Love this slide show! Beautiful pictures. I am envious that you go there so often! Love the song too!

Teresa said...

I love seeing all of your vacation spots. Italy is beautiful and so is your family!

Bridget said...

Great video! I love that you are sharing your love for Italy with the little guy!

Jen said...

What great pictures!! Awesome memories, great song!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...