WIWW...back to reality

Well, it's another normal week here.  We're out of vacation brain and are back to work/daycare brain.  Ouch!  This is our first full work week in over a month and it's only Wednesday!  It's been rough to say the least!    Especially since our next holiday isn't until July 14th!

Luckily we had a Father's day thrown in there, so it seemed like we at least got a break from the mundane. I was really bad about taking pictures this week, so I only have 2!

Sadly, this is the best picture of me on Father's Day!  The ducks and baby are just a nice accessory.

Jeans:  Guess
Flats: Puma
Shirt: Local Store
Sweater:  Old Navy
Sunglasses:  Fendi



Tuesday = work!  It has been really cold in the mornings and super hot in the afternoons so I have to layer all my clothing.  I really wish that it would just be summer already!

Top:  H&M
Sweater:  Old Navy
Gray Slacks:  Express {old but comfy}
Wedges:  Mia
Necklace:  local shop
Watch:  Fossil

Hopefully this week ends quickly, so we can get our sunny weekend started!



pleated poppy
Pin It

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your outfit for work.

Nicole said...

Hi there! Coming over from The Pleated Poppy. Your work wear is similar to mine. I'm your newest follower. You can find me here:
http://cdnmom-sofarfromhome.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

What a great picture of you and your son and the ducks at the park! I'm feeling you about the long work weeks!

Sarah said...

You my darling, just received an award. Please go here to receive it: http://www.bringmommythevodka.com

Jen said...

Can I just say, you look fabulous! In both pictures. I love the casual look and the dress look...you look so put together! I'll take any tips you can give me please :)

Helene said...

First off, I have to say how impressed I am that can sit crossed-legged in jeans!!! Can't remember the last time I could do that...LOL!

Great pics of you!!!!

Elle The Heiress said...

love the first picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...