WIWW on Vacation

I still need to get the time and energy to write up a full post on our vacation, but with over 500 pictures to weed through it just seems like an overwhelming task.  I promise I will get it up soon.

I do have some teaser pics, however, to show off what we wore in Disney.  Let me tell you that even though it was mid-June, Paris was absolutely freezing!!  It was cloudy and rainy and we had to bundle up more than we should have for this time of year!  Luckily the magic of the vacation made up for it!


First Day @ Disney:
Sweater:  Hollister
Jeans:  Abercrombie & Fitch
Scarf:  Florence street vendor


Day 2 @ Disney {and sadly the best pic of me not holding a toddler}
Sweater:  Mango
Shirt:  H&M
Scarf:  Florence Street Vendor
Jeans:  Abercrombie & Fitch

It got so cold at Disney that I had to buy one of the cheesy character themed sweatshirts!  It became my outfit for the almost the entire trip:



Day 3 {and last day} @ Disney:
Sweater:  Old Navy
Shirt:  H&M
Scarf:  Florence street vendor
Shoes:  Puma
Sunglasses:  Fendi
Mickey Ears & Sleeping Toddler = Awesome accessories


And just for fun...what I wore on our anniversary:
Dress:  BCBG {super old}
Shoes:  Minelli
pleated poppy
Pin It

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You are so stylish! I love your outfits!!! Your family is cute to and that trip looks like it was a blast.

I found your cute blog via the pleated poppy

Elena said...

Love the outfits & the anniversary dress! I'm sure Disney isn't the same when it's that cold.

Sonya said...

I love that you took your pictures while you were at Disney cute! I just became a follower! I'm intrigued by your overseas adventures!

Adrienne said...

Can't even begin to tell you how much time we spent at Disney when my kids were little....45 minute metro ride from our Paris apt! ...the coldest was NY eve, holding hot chocolate while watching the light parade...hands were ok ~ feet and noses, not so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...