WIWW heat wave

This week has bee H.O.T around here!  I have fought back all urges to go naked to work.  Well, maybe not naked, but it has been tempting to whip out the shorts and tank-tops.  Sadly, I don't think that really qualifies as "business casual".

Luckily, the heat wave didn't really get started until Monday so we got to enjoy a nice sunny weekend in the 80's.  We were able to get a lot done in one day.  Breakfast downtown, haircuts for the men, shopping for the woman {me} and a nice Sushi lunch on a shaded terrace.  The prefect day with me and my boys.




Dress:  H&M
Sweater:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Minelli

Even my boy got in on the fun.  

Shirt & Shorts:  Zara Baby
Hat:  C&A

pleated poppy
Pin It

10 comments:

Sylvia C. Hall said...

it is definitely harder to get dressed when you only want to wear your birthday suit!

but, you look great! i love h&m, and c&a. I'm jealous... We have neither! (though an h&m is more likely to be in my future than a c&a!)

have a great day.
Sylvia

Stacy said...

Cute shoes and dress! You look great!

blueviolet said...

You both look darn cute! I wish we had an H&M around here!

Mongs said...

you look so pretty in that red dress and your baby is gorgeous! I'm tempted to wear my tattered T-shirt and faded jean shorts all the time :-) BTW Thanks for dropping by my blog! Have a great day!

love~mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Kristin @ What She Said said...

VERY cute and stylish. I LOVE the shoes.

And isn't going to work naked somewhat acceptable behavior in France?

Shell said...

Super cute! Love the shoes!

Laura Darling said...

So cute! I LOVE the shoes!

Katherines Corner said...

So cute and should keep you cooler too. I hate Hot! Hugs

Jen said...

Seriously, you have the cutest clothes and shoes!! I love this WIWW thing you have going!!

Kim said...

Love the way you dress! I know what you mean about figuring out how to wear the least and still look professional.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...