Mandatory Vacations

I had every intention of doing a vlog where I would actually show myself and talk, but then life got in the way, so today you get another set of pictures of a summer tradition.

Our family is forced to take a vacation every August.  I say forced because everything closes in France including our office, so we must always take at least 3 weeks mandatory vacation.  While it is kind of a pain to be told when to have vacation, it has really forced us to get out and actually take a vacation. So below is a small montage of our August past and our Augusts yet to come.








Photobucket

Pin It

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Forced to take a vacation sounds terrible.

My daughter liked the picture of little one in sunglasses best.

P.S. she also asked how you could make a video when you live in France. Apparently she didn't know you had computers over there.

Elena said...

So cool! I can't wait to see shots from where you go this summer!

Galit Breen said...

So much fun! And the music? Perfection! :)

Jessica said...

Wow, amazing vacation pics, what great places you have been. It's always so interesting to me how other parts of the world appreciate time off so much more than the US.

Teresa said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I love how they go from just you and hubby, to you being pregnant, to you two with your son!!

christine @ quasiagitato said...

yeah the europeans have something figured out that we just don't over here. my friend in advertising was telling me about trying to launch the "priceless" campaign and how the people overseas wouldn't even entertain the notion of changing 'holiday' plans. it's kind of awesome. your trips look amazing. i want to get back to traveling asap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...