Vacation Style

It's been so long since I've written this post and I have tons of pictures to post.  We were stepping out all over the place while on vacation so it's about time I share!

The best part of our vacation was the beautiful wedding we got to attend.  Not only was it incredibly beautiful and moving but also because we all got to dress up!  There aren't many occasions where we all get to dress up, so any chance we get is very welcome!



 

Me:  
Dress:  Michael Kors
Shoes:  Minelli
Necklace:  Tiffany's

Nathan:
Tiny Suit & Shirt:  Kenneth Cole
Shoes:  Baby Zara
Tie:  Unknown

Then we were out and about in Cyprus; enjoying the sights and sun!




Me:
Top:  Promod
Skirt:  Gap (super old)
Sandals: Minelli
Necklace: LA City
Sunglasses:  Fendi

Cornel:
Gap
Shoes: Adidas

Circle dancing at dinner...


Dress:  BCBG
Sweater:  Old Navy

Don't forget to vote for me today for Top 25 Expat Mom Blogs.  I'm 26, so I need a little umph to get me up to 25!


the pleated poppy blog


Pin It

9 comments:

Katharine said...

That picture of Nathan by himself is ADORABLE! He is so handsome!

Amber said...

Great photos and you and the family looked very chic. I love Cyprus and lived there for a few years in the early 90's, must go back for a visit soon. Have a great week. ax

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Love your out & about in the sun outfit! Very fun!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

P.S. I voted for you! I just won spot 22 in the Circle of Mom's Parents of Multiples contest...I was so excited to get in the top 25! Good luck!

Abby said...

Cute outfits - but I agree, your son steals the show! :)

Linda Z said...

Looks like a fabulous time! :) Your son in his little suit is absolutely adorable!

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

LOVE your heels with your black dress!! So cute!! Looks like such a fun time!


Here's what I wore ;)
http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-1.html

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

I LOVE weddings! And the opportunity to dress up is HIGH on the list of why ;) Your little man is SO cute! And I LOVE the outfit (especially the necklace!) you wore around sight seeing, So pretty :)

Shellsea said...

I love your blog! I got lost reading all about your journey. I found it once before and just found you again from wwiw. Awesome! I love your son in the suit. CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...