Steppin' to the Park

It finally feels like Spring has come back to Clermont.  After a brief absence last week, the sunshine and warm weather have returned and just in time!  Life always runs a little smoother when you get to take a toddler out to spend his energy!  We love to take full advantage of the wonderful parks that are everywhere!

This weekend we stayed rather close to home and decided to just make a quick trip to the Parc de Montjoly, down the road from our house.

We played a little soccer, had some jungle gym fun and enjoyed the pretty flowers.  Who could ask for anything more?



On Nathan:
Shirt: Osh Kosh (hand me down from friends)
Jeans:  Obaibi
Shoes:  Carters

On Me:
Headband:  made by me
Scarf:  Mexican street vendor
Cardigan:  Old Navy
Tanktop:  Promod
Jeans: Guess

Saturday was relaxing with some much needed family time.  Lots of cooking, lots of eating and no work on our remodel.  It was almost magical!


Pin It

7 comments:

tracy said...

Oh he is so adorable - like his sweet mom. xo

Liz said...

YAY for spring! I love your scarf!

Melissa said...

Oh Spring, so quickly fleeting! We are waiting it's arrival here (Chicago) too and I think it might finally be making an appearance. It makes all the difference in the world when the kids can get out for a few minutes a day!

Shell said...

Your headband is adorable!

Jessica said...

A day at the park is always fun especially when the weather has been not great. The scarf is very cute.

Jill said...

Spring is in the air!

Jessica said...

I think I need to tell you every time I visit that your little guy is so adorable. He reminds me of my youngest, they both have that short little man look to them. I love it! And I love your scarf, could you send that mexican street vendor to the states??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...