Shameless Plug


Circle of Moms is at it again, and this time it is the Top 25 Expat Mom Blogs!  This post will be nothing but a shameless plug for you to vote for my blog!

One of the best things about writing my blog has been the ability to connect with so many other people, especially women who are also living and raising families in foreign countries!

I would love your support!  I promise this will be the only post I will write to request votes! The little pink icon will remain on the left however, so remember to vote every 24 hours!

 We will resume regular programming tomorrow!

And because no post is complete without a good picture...

Pin It

2 comments:

Katharine said...

Adorable picture! I voted, hope you win!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, such a cute picture and he's showing his "little man" look again. Just like my little guy, I love it. And of course no post is complete without a picture, I agree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...