Senior Daze

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted!  We got back from vacation 5 days ago and it seems like everything is going in slow motion.  I have a lot to share and some great pictures, but those will have to wait until later.  I'm still to exhausted to even put into words the past week and a half.

Today I'm going to join Liz and share how I was a Senior Hottie.  Except, I wasn't.  I wasn't one of these people that loved high school, in fact, I was actually so happy to leave it all behind.

I was one of those people whose awkward stage definitely lasted until college.

Thankfully, I grew out of it! {Even if I haven't please lie to me and tell me I have}

And why do I have so many bracelets on my arm?  I was rocking bling before bling was cool!



So what about you?  Were you a senior hottie?



Pin It

11 comments:

Galit Breen said...

Aww- love it lady! You're totally cute! :)

Julie said...

Love the beeper! Did you have little codes for your friends?

Jessica said...

Cute. I always wanted a pager in high school but my parents said no.

Utah Mom said...

A beeper. So funny. I wonder if we could convince teenagers to carry around a beeper instead of their cell phones.

You look so cute. It's been fun to check out everyone's pictures from Liz's link up.

Katharine said...

I was more like the senior ghost. I wanted to get my degree and get the hell out! Hated it!

Jennifer said...

Please... You were totally adorable!

Shell said...

Aw, you were cute! And as for where your eyebrows were? Maybe I had them! I had enough for 2 or maybe even 3!

Alison@Mama Wants This said...

You didn't look awkward at all!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I would have loved a beeper. Cute pictures!

The Random Blogette said...

You were adorable! And what double chin??!!

Liz said...

Well, at least you plucked them? Mine NEEDED plucking!!

Thank you so much for linking up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...