Steppin' Out

After an amazing weekend last weekend, a cold front came over Clermont-Ferrand and I thought I might have to say goodbye to the light cardigans and skirts I had dug out of my closet.

I was so thrilled when we woke up Saturday morning to chirping birds and sunshine!  I would have been more thrilled if the sun could have waited until 8 to rise, but c'est la vie as they say here.

It was still a little chillier than last week, but still perfect to head out and enjoy our breakfast on a terrace.  I can't ask for more!  I tried to take a picture of Nathan but he was not having it!

Saturday: breakfast downtown
Jeans & Caridgan:  Old Navy
Tank top:  Promod
Belt: Forever 21 (old)
Scarf:  Florence Street Vendor
Earrings: Nine West

Sunday we did something we rarely ever do...went to Church.  We wanted to partake in the Palm Sunday activities at the American Church, but as always trying to take a toddler into a church setting is STRESSFUL.

We all survived and actually had fun considering Nathan only had a couple of meltdowns.  We *might* even make a repeat appearance next Sunday.

It's always fun to get dressed up and get out of the house - especially on a sunny Sunday!



Sunday: church
Me
Jeans & Caridgan:  Old Navy
shirt:  local store
Belt: Mango
Hairpin:  made by me
Earrings: Nine West

Nathan  
Shirt  & Shoes:  Zara
Khakis: Gap


Since I feel like I'm always in work clothes, I miss wearing my cute tops and sweaters.  Hopefully now that spring is here we can try to make more of an effort into looking good when we go out.

I'm linking this up at:


the pleated poppy blog
Pin It

5 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

It is hard to work with mess. I am trying to learn to be better about it.

You look wonderful in your going out outfit.

kristance ann said...

what cute outfits! i love your scarf from italy! Hopefully your next time at church will be meltdown free! have a nice week!

Liz said...

You are too stinkin' cute! And I got all excited when I saw Zara. I remember seeing those everywhere when we vacationed in Spain.

Shell said...

Such cute outfits!

Our kids go into their own classes during church- or we'd never go!

tracy said...

Oh I love your style. You are so gorgeous. Also, when can I come visit. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...