3 years

Can you believe that yesterday was my 3 year blogiversary?

I started this tiny little blog back in April 12, 2008.  How time flies!  I've also come to realize that exactly 3 years ago yesterday, I stepped off a plane and began my new life abroad.

What a crazy journey it has been.

If you have been with me since the beginning then you have witnessed:

Our American cross-country adventure leading up to our new adventure in France...

You've been witness to our Romanian wedding adventures...

You've celebrated holidays European Style, including Thanksgivings & Christmases and the popular 14th of July...

You've travelled with us to the UK, Romania, Bulgaria, Spain, Italy and various locations in France...

You've witnessed our adventure into parenthood and the birth of our son...

You've witnessed his transition from baby to toddler...

You've enjoyed my cultural exchanges and explored the depths of culture shock of living abroad...

You've enjoyed my transition from typical girl into a domestic goddess...

You've celebrated birthdays with us...

And have basically witnessed our evolution as a family.  This little blog has gone way beyond what I ever expected for it and hopefully it only gets better.

Whether you just started keeping up with our story or have been with us for the beginning, I hope you will stick around for another year of our adventures!
Pin It

4 comments:

Quiana said...

Congrats on your blogiversary!

Jessica said...

Happy 3 years! Fun to look back, isn't it?

Shell said...

congrats on 3 years!

Liz said...

Happy 3 years! That's amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...