What I know

I am a self-proclaimed "know-it all" or as my husband likes to call me "stubborn".  I rarely admit when I am wrong and will argue until the death even when I know I'm wrong.

In-spite of this there are somethings that I know for sure:

1.  Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of the best movies ever made

2.  There are very few things that chocolate can't cure

3.  While we are on the subject, there are very few things that a good glass of wine can't cure

4.  My husband is a living saint {really, he has to put up with me day in and day out}

5.  Family and friends are the most important things in life.  All other things are just details.

6.  But most importantly, no matter what kind of day I've had this smile and this face can make my entire day better!


These two men are the loves of my life and that is the only thing I really need to know for sure!


Mama’s Losin’ It


Submitted as part of Mama Kat's writing workshop.
Pin It

4 comments:

S Club Mama said...

what a sweet picture of a sweet boy! So glad you stopped by my blog. i can't wait to read more of your French journey! :D

Kathleen@so much to say said...

Hear, hear! Isn't it amazing how those little tyrants can make us pull our hair out one minute, and the next we still want to gobble them up? :)

Jessica said...

Awww...what a cute picture.

Chocolate does cure everything. My mom taught me that.

Grace @ Arms Wide Open said...

Look at that grin!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...