Sara from Our Breezy Beach Life bestowed this award to me. Stop by and say hello to her, she has the cutest little girl and she shares her adventures of living in Florida.
As for the rules:
1. Thank & link back to the person who gave me this award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Award other bloggers
4. Contact these blogs and tell them about the award
Now on to the fun part; 7 things about me:
1. I'm fluent in 3 languages
2. Olives are the one food I refuse to eat
3. I have eaten worms, grasshoppers and ant eggs all while on a trip in Mexico
4. Before having my son I would have classified myself as a "non-baby person"
5. I love my son
6. We were married in my husband's hometown of Alexandria, Romania
7. I'm addicted to skinny vanilla lattes from Starbucks
And now on to the tagging:
1. Quiana over at Harlem Love Birds
2. Katherine over at Paid in China
3. Kristi over at Breathe ... Shine... Love
While we are on the subject of awards, Nathan & I received a very interesting award last week. Keith over at A Taste of Garlic gave us the "Award for End to End Pig Eating" for our post Here Piggy Piggy Post! Nathan's first award and it's for eating.
I wonder if this is the feeling that the competitive hot dog moms feel? Who cares, that pig was delicious - tail and all!
I would like to thank Sara and Keith again for these two amazing honors!