I feel so honored

I'm a "good egg".  While normally being described as an egg wouldn't really flatter me, this time I feel so honored!

Sara from Our Breezy Beach Life bestowed this award to me.  Stop by and say hello to her, she has the cutest little girl and she shares her adventures of living in Florida.

As for the rules:

1.  Thank & link back to the person who gave me this award
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Award other bloggers
4. Contact these blogs and tell them about the award

Now on to the fun part;  7 things about me:

1.  I'm fluent in 3 languages
2.  Olives are the one food I refuse to eat
3.  I have eaten worms, grasshoppers and ant eggs all while on a trip in Mexico
4.  Before having my son I would have classified myself as a "non-baby person"
5.  I love my son
6.  We were married in my husband's hometown of Alexandria, Romania
7.  I'm addicted to skinny vanilla lattes from Starbucks

And now on to the tagging:

1.  Quiana over at Harlem Love Birds
2.  Katherine over at Paid in China
3.  Kristi over at Breathe ... Shine... Love

While we are on the subject of awards, Nathan & I received a very interesting award last week.  Keith over at A Taste of Garlic gave us the "Award for End to End Pig Eating" for our post Here Piggy Piggy Post!  Nathan's first award and it's for eating.

I wonder if this is the feeling that the competitive hot dog moms feel?  Who cares, that pig was delicious - tail and all!

I would like to thank Sara and Keith again for these two amazing honors!
Pin It

4 comments:

Katharine said...

Yay for me! I won...kind of! What do I do now, post the egg and 7 things about me on my blog? Thanks, that brightened my day. I needed it...went to the doctor and I have laryngitis as a symptom of bronchitis :(

Shell said...

3 languages? I'm impressed!

Liz said...

My SIL moved to the US from Romania as a teen. What are the 3 languages?

Kristi said...

Awww...thanks Barbara!! :) Sorry for the delay...I've been sick this week. I will pass this prestigous award on today.
It's my very first blog award...I will always remember you fondly! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...